Weekly stream - summary request

Heres a nice preview of the EXP magnus with the EXP property (and a bonus Pontus)

2 Likes

Havent done it in a bit
From stream today we have the following:
. The Mosin is meant to also drop from Wolfs but doesnt, that should get fixed in next update whenever that is.
. Christmas event has no news but testing is still happening i believe.
. Team is aware of crafting change feedback and will look at it, after some time theyll make a final decision to whether it gets changed or not.

Should be everything this week thats important to everyone but next week for all PS players, they will be giving some DLC keys away so look out for that. How its being done is not decided.

4 Likes

I can’t decide about Pontus’ fashion statement, or if it’s a fashion apocalypse.

2 Likes

It’s almost 6 weeks since the last post here.
Wasn’t there any stream at all? Like there was nothing official on twitter at all since then? :thinking:

@Avalanche_Pontus has been on vacation. @SR_Carni filled in for him during that time, but I don’t think there’s been any stream activity. Fortunately for us, Pontus may return to us very, very soon.

Hey, im back! Stream will start again next week. Hope to see you all there!

5 Likes

Hope you enjoyed your time off! Any chance to get a sneak peek on the experimental weapon adjustments on stream?

1 Like

hi, I’ve been out of the loop for a while is there a new update coming out?

The rumors go for mid to end of febuary.

Thank you! I came here looking for that I’ve watched every single dev stream of GZ but I feared that with all the new games from Systemic Reaction, Generation Zero would take a backseat and there’d be no more streams. Keep it up, I’m looking forward to it every week!

08/02/2023 Stream:

EXP Rebalance - KVM 89 + Magnus will receive a balancing update in Feb update, Alg will get a Bug fix in update after (Revolving around the Sight accuracy)
Safehouse disappear bug (Both of them) - Not fixed due to devs having hard time to reproduce it internally.
Mission Fixes - Wrench in the Works should see its fix, as well as Alpine Unrest receiving some fixes.
Feb 21st - Feb 28th - Semla will make a return if anyone cares for semla.
Schematics - 5c Apparel will be working in the Schematic tree
North Coast Collectibles - You can view them finally next update.
Grg M/49 - HRDP and HCDP should be working next update.
Marden Bunker - That weird terrain issue should be fixed.
Crafting Balance - Nothing happening next update regarding it but i think Devs are aware

Ill return with more stream summaries whenever i feel like watching another.

4 Likes

Thx for watching!
Did they say something about a date for the update?

1 Like

Interesting! I’m really happy to see new major fixes. :grinning:
So, this will be like a rebalancing update? Or it’s also gonna have some new content to the game? Like new features.

second to last or last week of FEB, I reckon more like last, reality of gamedev and such.

1 Like

Semla makes a return! :grin:

1 Like

This one especially is one thing I’m interested in. Sadly it’ll not get a fix this time, but it seems they’re working hard to find a solution.

1 Like

Thanks! Small correction on my own statement on this one: There is a bugfix for Patch 25 around safehouses disappearing from the map when respawning. That one is resolved with it! We’re however tracking a different bug that partially removes safehouses from the map in normal gameplay

2 Likes

Thanks Carni! I always appreciate your dedication!

Any more details from todays stream?
Thx in advance.

It’s been a while since we posted here.
Where there any news about an upcoming update in the last week?

Will there be a new stream this week?
@SR_Carni Can you give us some info?