Weekly stream - summary request

No news from yesterdays stream?

I think they’ve stopped streaming on YouTube, so I haven’t been able to catch their most recent streams.

1 Like

What about twitch?
https://www.twitch.tv/systemicreaction

Theyve been having issues with YT the past 2 weeks, thats why theres a lack of YT streams.

And there wasnt really anything note worthy from yesterdays stream.

4 Likes

Nothing new again? :thinking:

I was wondering the same.

Ill check VOD later, missed stream yesterday.

2 Likes

We missed you, Indo! :C

1 Like

I was there on Twitch, and I saw @Aliasdja, ask about a possible hotfix for the Xbox problems, but I am not sure there was an answer. Overall, it’s not always easy to hear properly what is being said, while one person is talking and the other is shooting down machines.

Maybe subtitles is the solution. :coffee:

1 Like

The team is looking into the issue and hopes to have a solution soon! Unfortunately the summers here with a lot of people on vacation so it might take a little extra time.

2 Likes

I heard something about an upcoming update and a teaser for the 2nd half roadmap. No fixed date yet, but won’t take [bam] [bam] [bam].
The exp pvg is a beast :wink:

You could introduce a silencer for it instead of subtitles :rofl:

2 Likes

Just watched that part, he said it shouldnt take too long but i believe we wont get the new roadmap until closer to next update/when next update drops. Other than that, there was nothing of interest said as half the stream was about food.

Edit: Pontus never even finished his sentence about the roadmap stuff actually, he was in the middle of speaking and became too focused to the point he stopped mid way through so its anyones guess to what was said. But the next update is likely gonna be what brings us the next roadmap as well.

3 Likes

I think the inaudible part was “?? soon”, but you need to read lips. :laughing:

Im sorry if a god carried away :smiley: I think I said something in line with: that we’ve been publishing the roadmaps around the release of an update and that I would expect the next version of it to be released around the same time as the next update. If that makes sense :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I just heard the last few minutes and the only info I got, besides the winners of the contest, was that there won’t be an update in july, but soon in august.

I just don’t know if it will just be a hotfix or a new content-update.

Anyone else who got more infos?

Did anyone follow the stream?
Something new?

I didn’t watch it entirely so am not sure if anything was said in the last bit. The only thing what was new to me, was that the mission “The ringfort” has a couple of new objectives added. So if they added to that mission, they probably added to more missions.

2 Likes

Not much news yesterday but very fun to play on console! Are we sure about the extra Ringfort steps? I have heard nothing about that! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, I’m sure, I have logged every mission. When I logged them, we had 8 objectives and now 13. But more objectives is good, especially if people want to replay GZ, then there are at least some new additions.

I will check every mission and report back. :coffee:

2 Likes

I only counted the number of objectives for “FNIX Rising” now, haven’t checked everything in detail, that will come when I will update my logs.

Objective Changes in four of the Main Missions FNIX Rising

The Ringfort: was 8, now 13
Tidal Wave: was 8, now 9
Clearing the Path: was 8, now 11
Good Night: was 8, now 11

3 Likes