What are the most common weapons in game currently?

Like not rarity, but like am I more likely to find a Moller in a weapon crate compared to a PVG for example.

If you mean ones tou find in weapon crates only, thatll be a very difficult one to say since RNG treats everyone differently. For example, I mainly find AG4s and Granatgevars in the weapon crates and rarely ever see any pistols or HRs/Snipers whilse someone else can be experiencing the exact opposite of it.

2 Likes

I have to say that my brain doesn’t register weapons anymore, since I have all weapons I want. I only scan for apparel that I might not have yet, and the ammo, meds, stims, etc. that I use. Always try to get as many rockets for the GRG 49 as I can, since they are most easily depleted, and very useful for Base Attacks.

2 Likes

What i often find is the AK4 in the Marshland and the Northcoast region it is the Kalashnikov. Then i often found Klaucke and Moeller Pistols. Most of the time i use the same weapons. That is the AK4 (my main weapon) Then the N9 (Beretta) from the US Weapons pack. Some times the Klaucke 17 (Glock 17) Then the PVG 90 for long range kills. And also the Älgstudsare for Sniper action wthin 200 m range. The Granatgevär (Karl-Gustav) for tearing down walls in a Base Assault. The Meusser Rifle is often to be found the Älgstudsare is very rare in comparison to the Meusser and higher tier Versions are only drops from Apoc Robots.

1 Like

Although the Karl-Gustav was designed to outperform the RPG, in the game the 8.4cm grg has the same 50-100m range while only the G79 and the experimental Alstugsare can reach out beyond 300m. Most players consider indirect mortar fire to be ineffective because you need to walk the rounds on target and you don’t get very many opportunities for long range shots when the machines are constantly charging

1 Like