What are your neurotic things in this game?

I know what you mean.
I grabbed my exp klauke most times… Now I have an augmented 5c N9, that gives me more stamina :wink:

exp klauke only gives a small chance of detonation EMP, :disappointed_relieved: the augmentation gives 100% chance of EMP detonation, and can be put on most weapons

But the augmentation just gives this chance when destroying a component with this weapon.
I thought it would be a cool addition to my sprinting n9, but it still takes some time to destroy a component.

the guns on the robots also count as a components, I especially like the guns on the hunters & runners, when there standing still I can get there guns off in 1 shot, and the EMP thing is neat, I just get tied of blasting threw runners like Jello unless I’m in a hurry, :hugs:, I just like takeing my time sneaking around robots

the EMP augmentation is 100% chance with gold upgrade, any 5* or 4* weapon

harvesters & tanks are a different story

Loot , loot wonder if I missed that car for the eighth time , over weight, drop loot figure I have a looting issue :flushed:

1 Like

:smile: yes, I know. So frustrating!

1 Like

I don’t know if this counts but I absolutely despise all forms of AP ammo. I refuse to possess even one round. Idk I just don’t like it

1 Like

Must be satisfying to scrap them, then. The copper they give is a semi-rare resource too.

1 Like

Zesiir: Seen in this light - I wonder what percentage of player is aware of the complexity/possibilties GZ offers.

1 Like

im more aware of the complexity of the game :upside_down_face: then the game designers themselves