What do you think about the Wolf?

Source:

3 Likes

With a lot of players want a vehicle to use in the game the Wolf would be one to consider. If it were to be hacked so players could ride in it with just a way point to guide it where to go, no driving it. It has room for four Lynx so four players could fit in it. Per the dolls, lore is, it is easy enough to reprogram. That said…

But as a fighting machine it works best in pairs or even 3. Coupled with all dozen Lynx it is tough to beat.

1 Like

Wolf is AWESOME! …but a little bit too soft.

I agree I think that the wolf should have a bit more HP as they seem to go down quite easily somewhere between a Hunter and Harvester in HP. I think it should be more In the bracket of HP between Harvester and Tank

1 Like

The Wolf is awesome and is stealthy, almost does not make any sound.
I dont know what Wolf versions you guys have seen going down easily , but the Soldier and Spetnaz model are quite sturdy against other machines.
And prepare for a semi Reaper fight if a Spetnaz model is a level 4 rival, he will keep regenerating and shooting his minigun at you, i play in Skirmish difficulty, it took me many PVG shots to take him down.

5 Likes

Pretty awesome, the animations and model complexity are very cool. I havent found a machine blueprint for it so not sure of the weak spots/components but seems to go down without too much trouble if you just aim at the “forehead”

2 Likes

Very interesting! I came across one “resting” between a few hours and it totally caught me off guard. The gatling is a nice worthy gun.

I don’t know About wolf having low Hp just Yesterday I had A wolf help me take down The Reaper, But Admittedly with a few well placed Rockets or 7.62 shock ammo bullets can make lite work of those things.

I find that if I shoot the rocket launchers off each side, then one or two shots to the faceplate, one shot to the “chin” almost always takes them down (using the PVG90). I find the Lynx (due to the numbers) more of a problem really.

1 Like