What possible advantage does all characters sharing the same world have?

As the ticks are respawning no matter what (as do most bots, but the ticks in houses are always there, (and the ones in Vesslan bunker respawn as soon as the door is opened closed again)) every time one logs in to play, while the timer is active and loot is empty, is a guaranteed loss of ammo and health kits.

Yes in 3 hours I’ve been around the entire map several times. I haven’t even dared to drag my AK-5 guy out for a trip, as 5.56 ammo were pretty scarce even before the unneeded and unwanted timer.

Our co-op group have disbanded, as we no longer can jump in and help someone out… or even plan anything fun, as even when someone else host, our personal timers still prevents us from restocking when needed, and even prevent us from standard regular looting of clothing in basements.

(I still find more adrenaline-kits than standard health-kits.)

A FNIX tank takes so much RPG ammo that it’s no longer a viable weapon to ever carry, as it and it’s ammo just takes up room needed for useful backup weapons ammo… and simple health kits (that one don’t want to carry around anyway).

Yes the balancing of explosives … might been an interesting idea… but making the worst weapon in the game worse were… an interesting decision

1 Like

Yea probably… if they remove it without warning and people lose a ton of gear they’ll only have more disappointed fans. They need to put the storage in, then the update after that remove that feature so that people have time to transfer.

Even if it is “not intended” still it does nothing more than a persistent stash, already stated by the in-game tuto. And the stash was intended but not delivered yet.

We need to be careful reading the future update announcements to avoid loosing our live stash contents.