What the hell did you guys do to visuals

Entered combat and my game did this black screen in front of visual sight! Xbox one the bit in the corner that looks white is actual game camera flash didnt capture well the whole screen is covered in this black mass except that one corner i can see the game world tv is fine as ive been playing other games your game has a nasty visual glitch that does this

Strong simularities with what a bunch of us on PC have dealt with since the last update. :thinking:

Hi!

This is a known issue which we are working on currently. We’re very sorry for the trouble, we can assure you we’re working on a fix!

/Graham

3 Likes

Ok thanks graham i post this cause i wasnt sure if anybody had or if you aware of it at all quiting the entire game seems to fix it its a bit annoying as the only work around is restarting the entire game after shutting it down this is happening on xbox

I had no idea what had happend i thought my xbox had fried its visual chip lol wasnt aware this was an issue or if the devs where aware that your screen suddenly goes black except the left side the game worlds its like your guys eyes poped out becues you can only see the world on the ldft hand side lol

Hi @Malthezar, is it Xbox One S or X? I have Xbox One S and I’ve never had any problem with graphics. It crashes once a month, but that is pretty much it.

Whenever I get this bug on my xbox one x, I push down on the left thumbstick (sprinting) and at the same time rotate the right thumbstick in random directions.

For me this method has worked 100% as a temporaly fix to remove the black pixalation.

Its the xbox one s i have never seen this graphical issue before untill the recent update had dropped

Ok well for me the only work Around ive found is just quiting the game completely and reloading the game back up