Wheres the Devs?

That’s not ride at all mate, makes perfect sense. It doesn’t take away the fact that they released a broken game. It’s the equivalent to me going to a games store and paying £40 for a game and being told theres no disc in the box but you can have it when the game is finished. Leaving BMW to be told sorry but we only made the 3 wheels so pay for the car and you’ll be able to drive it next month when we make the 4th wheel. It’s not acceptable in any other place but some gamers are willing to put up with this sort of behaviour from game company’s.

2 Likes

I agree but I think they knew there were going to be problems. Which is probably why they released the game at 40$ instead of $79.99 like most games charge when they first come out. Now I agree this game isn’t The Hunter: Call of the Wild which I absolutely love how they did that game. No glitches or bugs and beautiful graphics in that game but I do love how this game is dispite all the bugs and glitches. In my experience every game has bugs on launch day. Most games takes the devs at least a year after launch to fix each and every bug. But they will get there I am sure. Being known for their own game engine and some of the best graphics and game mechanics out there i have full faith and hope in them making their playerbase happy. I can tell already that they worked hard on this game even with alot of copy and pasted game models. I mean hell most of the models i recognize they used in The Hunter but i am still impressed with the game and the placement of where everything is because the map is massive. Even more so that we have to actually walk lol the game is a work in progress i agree but it will get there.

1 Like

It’s definitely a good game from what I’ve been able to play. Never tried The Hunter, not my sort of game. Your definitely right that most games launch with bugs. It’s a crazy thing. I still think that gamers shouldn’t have to beta test there games. I could have accepted certain bugs to be fixed but for some people the game either won’t load or their progress is halted with a game breaking bug. Now that is not acceptable for any game. Imagine if this was an EA game, there would be rioting in the streets.

1 Like

We need more robots game is half dead

1 Like

@Ajm what level are you on because when you start getting out of the prototype model of bots and into the Mk 2’s and stuff like that the bots will start to hunt you down. I cleared out a safehouse and sat in the house then answered a text and about 10 more bots came around sniffing me out. And i am playing completely solo so things are getting harder for even just myself to handle.

3 Likes

Atm all you need to do is sneak to a town & get the weapon there. At least if it’s better then what you have. And move on. Eventually you can kill a LOT of them, easy.
I 2 mand like 4 or 5 walkers in no time. So many revives i could just shoot die revive. In the end i shot them and my team mate just ran in with gas cans and we got them down even faster. Run, die i shoot and walker down. (oc this was all before the crash that halted any connection to the game. So it might be fixed now)

I’m lvl 10 now pretty far out in the map

If I’m not mistaken the devs are busy with rage 2 and most possibly also the reason GZ was released as is, as Rage 2 is soon due out. Bugs or no bugs still enjoying the game, I figured it to be a must have from the first preview but I feel just as let down as the rest of you. As far as I know the PS4 is still at v1.0, while XB and PC have at least had something patched somewhere since release. Either way we’re all in the same boat and they’ve got their jobs to do, so while it sucks absolute buttcrack, I don’t blame them.

3 Likes

Totally agree! We, the consumers, gotta set our foot down.

2 Likes

Rage 2 has no impact on GZ at all, it’s published (funded) externally and has its own designated dev team, as GZ has ours. :slight_smile:

Sorry we’ve been a little quiet, as mentioned above we’ve had a ton of feedback come in over the weekend, we’re busily processing and registering everything right now so it can be worked on. Lack of reply does NOT mean we don’t see your issue, it’s rather we are prioritising the “getting stuff fixed” part over comms in the short term.

15 Likes

Thanks thats what we have all wanted to hear , wellinn

When do you think you will have a major patch ready for PS4/PC? I know you are very busy improving the game and I am really looking forward to play GZ…I just try to be patient :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks for replying Devs. Communication is key, it doesn’t take a few minutes to post an update. Could I ask why it was released in this state? I feel the game was rushed out to fund the finished product. Thanks

2 Likes

That’s all you had to say :slight_smile: For me, at least. Haha!

1 Like

I stand corrected, though as I said even if it was the case, I’m not blaming. Good to hear from the devs, no doubt been busy regardless.
And PS4 stands at v1.02 also correction on my part. Though the response is very much appreciated, positive and in my opinion a welcome relief to all of us who are very much in support of GZ. Thanks for the heads up :blush:

I know this game has awesome potential, I believe in it, flaws or not, I still trust my instinct that GZ is a must have game IMO and I hope to see it flourish into exactly that even if it takes time.

This is honestly the first ever game I wish I got a refund for. Real shame because when it worked it was great. Currently stuck in a game with no missions available because they all vanished plus all my stats reset to zero

Well traded it in at game stores. Got £25 so not too shabby. Shake really bit this game needs too many patches.

Here is an update from the Dev Team

We are investigating, fixing and verifying many, many, many issues. Thank you to all of you who give us details around your issues and those who help others find temporary workarounds for problems.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Thanks for the update devs. I for one appreciate the time and effort you guys take to work on your game and fix what needs to be fixed. Despite the few minor bugs and glitches i love the gameplay and as such i will not be trading in or reselling or refunding my game anytime soon. You can count on my continued support and i will be glad to buy any dlc when they come out :blush:

4 Likes