Whislist for 2021, list your top 3 things. 🎄

1. A big dlc. A new island to explore and expanding the lore.

2. The ability to start up a new save and restart the adventure without deleting an account or creating a new one.

3. Since we can open the hoods on cars it would be awesome to be able to temper with them, like setting off the horn so you can lure machines to them for strategic purposes. Not sure if everyone should be able to so. But I could be a skill in the tech tree.

4 Likes
  1. Real pause functionality when in single player.
  2. Quicker animations and faster responses of inputs/stacking of inputs (I sometimes think I could brew a cup of coffee until the char has finished reloading and I can input the key to draw a medkit and finally use it)
  3. Reworked skill tree
Honorable mentions

Better AI for machines

Real weight for guns/items/etc.

2 Likes

My top 3:

1. More lore.
    Expansion of current lore + filling in lore holes (e.g tie-in to the lore how Rivals came to be).

2. More new exploration.
    New island(s) unlock.

3. Better inventory sorting.
    Don’t like the current one (fixed, by quality) at all. Would love to have the old one back (manual, albeit tedious sorting).

4 Likes
  1. Frank the Turtleneck Tank
  2. Also Frank
  3. You guessed it, Frank

In all seriousness, though:

1. Creating a new character starts the story and the map progress from scratch for the new character. The only thing in common between characters should be the Plundra.
  2. New Boss
  3. More story DLC
5 Likes
  1. a properly working gasmask
  2. better gas resistances from working skills
  3. maybe some new and working abc haz clothing or an overgarment suit
2 Likes

1: Bug fixes.
2: tuned A.I
3: More content/endgame stuff… Story dlcs, npc quests and stuff.

those are my top 3. I would love to see most of what is listed here. Like new story playthroughs built in.

2 Likes

1 Skill tree re-work
2 DLC island
3 exp AI 76

3 Likes
  1. AI rework (“finetuning” isn’t enough) - sometimes I think the “think” component for machines is clockwork. Such great hardware wasted on lacking (of) software.
  2. Better MP lobby. Or rather “any lobby” - I’d like to see options, not gamble. Besides, preferred “language” and “difficulty” ain’t always work and are just “how high you’d like the bars”.
  3. Skill tree rework. At least skill clean-up - less “xp”, a bit more for crafting and fun/usable mechanics.
  • 1. Skill tree rework. If level 40 or 50 is not introduced, let us choose whatever skills we want within the 30 skills.
  • 2. Daily missions or weekly missions, missions for end game players to do. It´s a War there are always things happening, enemy convoys to attack, bases to at least momentarily neutralize, enemy concentrations to destroy. (But nothing as easy as Fnix rising missions please.)
  • 3. Improved A.I

Honorable mentions - Continuation of Regions “Revamp” and future Island DLC´s expansion, extended storage space for Plundra and Recycling Station.

3 Likes

I only wish for one thing: Fix the freaking bridge north of Stenmyra, so I can get off these damned islands and back to Göteborg! I’m seventeen years old, I just went on a weekend trip to “Skärgården” to visit a friend, and I missed a date with Annika from my highschool. I even sent her a postcard:

“Annika, Annika, Annika,
I love your yellow T-shirt,
I love your cheeky smile.
I love your yellow T-shirt,
Let’s take it off for a while.”

And now I’ve been stuck in this madness for one and a half years! JUST WANNA GET HOME!!

But if that is really too much to ask, then … well, I suppose I’ll have to settle for @Aesyle’s two top wishes. If I can’t have Annika, at least you guys can give me that.

6 Likes

Just take a row boat, there are plenty around. Use a shovel as a makeshift paddle. Start paddling for love. :canoe:

3 Likes
  1. Dynamic map(Eech) with NPCs & benefits when controlling areas.
  2. Improved inventory sorting with pin,lock & use (Inventory Suggestions -Pin,Lock,Use,)
  3. Workshop integration for scenarios/stories created by users.

1.Skill tree level cap gone
2.New DLC (new island)
3.new lore/content

1 Like
  1. Bipedal commando-like machines w/ the ability to use the same weapons as the player, and the ability to open (or break down) doors and enter houses.

2. More island DLC like Alpine Unrest.

3. The ability to use some of the vehicles on the island.(not in multiplayer).

1 Like

Things I would like to see:

1. More Variants to Cars, Tanks, Planes ( maybe even add small ships?).
  2. Mountains & Forest region revamps
  3. Revamp the storyline a bit with same
    missions but to a content level of the DLC’s.
3 Likes
  1. Raise or remove level cap
  2. New content (DLC island with new missions and new enemies)
  3. Rework skill trees
3 Likes
  1. Raise level cap and when hit keep counting skill points and when you have reached some new threshold allow to buy-back/reassign one skill point
  2. Rework skill tree a bit, some things are not usefull at all
  3. New missions
3 Likes

Mine all have to do with NPCs.

1. My most wanted feature is some sort of daily quest system or at least something to keep me coming back day by day. Maybe an NPC could give them to you daily. They hinted at something like this coming in the latest video blog.

2. Actual NPCs. It doesn’t have to be incredibly complex, but NPCs that move around and can be interacted with and talked to would be cool.

3. More NPC outposts. We have the hotel and the tunnels, but I’d love for there to be more smaller groups of people spread across the map. Maybe some of them can give special missions.

3 Likes

Option to experience the map pre-FNIX additions, especially for new players. (canonically you would only enable FNIX stuff while away on Alpine DLC Island and perhaps after hearing a huge explosion, drawing your attention back over there)

Skills revamp (Hacking should have an alternative effect like disable-specifc/random-weapon, when used against bosses or when chance is too low/fails)(Commander is broken)(Commando is possibly useless (more testing needed))

Fix drop/loot rates so you don’t constantly get useless repeat-schematics and clothing when in multiplayer and self-deleting US weapons. Similarly fix loot exploits.

Edit: actually, cancel everything else ; :motorcycle: dirtbikes :motor_scooter:

My favourites from other people: Skills Resetting. Major AI changes. Fixed matchmaking. Real Pause. New Boss. Parkour/climbing (though I don’t see the value in this game)
Things I definitely do not want: Raised/uncapped max level. More guns that offer nothing new. (US weapons were a mistake, hope they at least made some money with it)

I think all of the ideas here are great. I havebonly one wish.

They need to fix the game from crashing. Lately it’s been crashing/ hard freezing that I can’t play. I fear with the new update less then a week away that it will only get worse.

Really, what is the point of bring new things to the game if it crashes/freezes to the point you can’t play.

I know the devil or anyone else won’t care. But if this new update makes it worse, I’ll be done with the game. I really like it, but it’s much better when I can actually play it