Whislist for 2021, list your top 3 things. 🎄

1. Bipedal commando-like machines w/ the ability to use the same weapons as the player, and the ability to open (or break down) doors and enter houses.

2. More island DLC like Alpine Unrest.

3. The ability to use some of the vehicles on the island.(not in multiplayer).

1 Like

Things I would like to see:

1. More Variants to Cars, Tanks, Planes ( maybe even add small ships?).
  2. Mountains & Forest region revamps
  3. Revamp the storyline a bit with same
    missions but to a content level of the DLC’s.
3 Likes
  1. Raise or remove level cap
  2. New content (DLC island with new missions and new enemies)
  3. Rework skill trees
3 Likes
  1. Raise level cap and when hit keep counting skill points and when you have reached some new threshold allow to buy-back/reassign one skill point
  2. Rework skill tree a bit, some things are not usefull at all
  3. New missions
3 Likes

Mine all have to do with NPCs.

1. My most wanted feature is some sort of daily quest system or at least something to keep me coming back day by day. Maybe an NPC could give them to you daily. They hinted at something like this coming in the latest video blog.

2. Actual NPCs. It doesn’t have to be incredibly complex, but NPCs that move around and can be interacted with and talked to would be cool.

3. More NPC outposts. We have the hotel and the tunnels, but I’d love for there to be more smaller groups of people spread across the map. Maybe some of them can give special missions.

3 Likes

Option to experience the map pre-FNIX additions, especially for new players. (canonically you would only enable FNIX stuff while away on Alpine DLC Island and perhaps after hearing a huge explosion, drawing your attention back over there)

Skills revamp (Hacking should have an alternative effect like disable-specifc/random-weapon, when used against bosses or when chance is too low/fails)(Commander is broken)(Commando is possibly useless (more testing needed))

Fix drop/loot rates so you don’t constantly get useless repeat-schematics and clothing when in multiplayer and self-deleting US weapons. Similarly fix loot exploits.

Edit: actually, cancel everything else ; :motorcycle: dirtbikes :motor_scooter:

My favourites from other people: Skills Resetting. Major AI changes. Fixed matchmaking. Real Pause. New Boss. Parkour/climbing (though I don’t see the value in this game)
Things I definitely do not want: Raised/uncapped max level. More guns that offer nothing new. (US weapons were a mistake, hope they at least made some money with it)

I think all of the ideas here are great. I havebonly one wish.

They need to fix the game from crashing. Lately it’s been crashing/ hard freezing that I can’t play. I fear with the new update less then a week away that it will only get worse.

Really, what is the point of bring new things to the game if it crashes/freezes to the point you can’t play.

I know the devil or anyone else won’t care. But if this new update makes it worse, I’ll be done with the game. I really like it, but it’s much better when I can actually play it