Why are my 2* schematics gone?

I’ve only played sporadically for the last few months, but I use to have all the 2* clothing schematics. I got the latest updates and now all I have are 1* schematics for clothes. I went looking to get them, again, but they aren’t there. Probably because I’ve already found them… Does anybody have any ideas on how to get them back or find them again?
Thanks.

Can you confirm this loss of schematics with screenshot?
From crafting station and/or from collectible logs in game, where they are also shown.

Well, here’s a screenshot of my schematics. I’m not sure about it, but I’m certain I didn’t have ALL of them, so I don’t know why they show up. But last week (I think) there was an assignment to make a pair of pants, easy, except I only have 1* schematics when I know had more than that.

Your screenshot doesn’t show nothing wrong. Instead, i can clearly see the 2* apparel schems in your schem collection (the ones with green tag).

So, the issue is? :thinking:

When you craft clothes you must start by crafting the 1 star version of it. Before that all other higher star version of that clothing is grayed out.

Once you have crafted the 1 star version, then you can craft the 2 star version.

Could this be the problem that you from the workstation is trying to immediately craft a higher star schematic?

For example, if I want to craft a three star version of bullet resistant pants, I first need to make a pair of 2 star bullet resistant pants, and before I can do that I need to craft the one star version,

So first I craft the 1 star version,

Then I craft the 2 star version, selecting the same apparel is I used for the 1 star version. At this step the 2 star version schematic will be highlighted to show you can use it for this apparel.

And lastly I craft the 3 star version, selecting again the same apparel, and again the 3 star version schematic will now be highlighted.

I went to craft something, and I had no schematics. A week later I had the same problem. This is what shows when I bring up anything to craft, clothing wise…

I know that, I’m wearing, or have worn, stuff that was 2 or 3 crown. But when I tried to make something it said I only had the gray 1 crown for everything.

Next time, take a screenshot of the crafting menu.

Haha, yeah, that dawned on me finally, so I edited the last post.

If I remember right - @OBiW4NSHiNOBi flagged odd numbers in the collection don’t show in the log…

Only in the crafting station can they all be seen…so bug report?

1 Like

All looks normal to me. :face_with_monocle:

E.g here’s mine:

Except I use to have all the 2* schematics. Now I don’t. And a few 3* ones, and some I’ve gotten from Rivals, 4* I think, but I’m not too worried about those since I know I didn’t have all of the 3’s. . I’ve gone out to find them (the 2’s) again, but they aren’t there probably because I’ve already found them once.

I’m probably doing something wrong, I’ll mess around with it and see if I am.
Thanks for the input and help!

Well, your screen states otherwise.

For a jacket, there are only 5 different bonuses, which you can craft and you have all 5x 2* schems for it.

There are total of 23x schems for each tier and from your Log screen, i counted 21x 2* schems. Since not all schems fit on the screen at once, the remaining two could be up or below of what we can see.

I have screenshotted the locs of all 1* and 2* schems: Schematics - Fixed Locations - #60 by Aesyle
Note: in the revamped areas of the map, schem locations can differ since devs moved the collectibles around (for some reason). But the schem is still within the POI it used to be.

My issue was that the collectible schematics screen stopped scrolling when I had a full row, so multiples of six. Once I collected one more schematic adding an icon to a new line it started scrolling again.

T’was very strange!