Schematics - Fixed Locations

Hi Aesyle. I have one two star schematic on Pennywise’s list that I can’t find, maybe I am blind or maybe it’s just not there where it should be. Camp Safehouse|(954, -2566)|Athletic pants|Pants|Athletic|Jump boost|2
Do you perhaps have a pic of the location? :blush:

Isn’t the same one i replied to ameinild above? :thinking:

1 Like

Oh sorry I did not see that. I’m sure that it’s not there then, I could not miss that in such a small space. But I will check it out once more. Thanks :+1:

1 Like

Well, it is what I was afraid of, the schematic is not there. But it’s also not in my inventory, if I picked it up earlier past weeks. Hopefully schematics can be found on multiple places. Anyway, thanks for helping me confirm I am not blind. :relieved:

As far as i know:
1* schems are found from all over the base map in specific spawn locations (pennywise list has almost all of them)
2* schems are found either all over the base map or only in Farmlands and South Coast in specific spawn locations (this is undetermined as of yet)
3* schems are found from rival machines (as seen by evidence above)
4* and 5* schems are also found from rival machines (proof in here)

Also, it is possible that some, if not all schems got relocated with June '20 update. For that, i have one proof:

• Before June '20 update, 1* Blast-resistant jacket (1% bonus) was in the Sandbo Farm, at -2383, 1358,
Loc screenshots

• However, after June '20 update, i found the same 1* Blast-resistant jacket (1% bonus) schem at completely different location during the “Never Trust Anyone” side mission (part of the FNIX Rising DLC), at -1332, 1752,
Loc screenshots

Due to that, either of the two could be possible:

1. You can find duplicate schems on different locations
  2. Current 1* schem locations have been changed (and this would make the entire pennywise’s list of 1* schems inaccurate)

Edit:
Corrected topic title and added spoiler tag.

//Mod

1 Like

Here are location screenshots of all 2* schematics, 23x in total;
(click on category to view)

Bullet resistance (4x schems)

Fire resistance (4x schems)

Explosion resistance (4x schems)

Noise reduction (4x schems)

Visibility reduction (4x schems)

Jump boost (2x schems)

Fall resistance (1x schem)

Edit:
And for good sport, location screenshots of all 1* schematics as well, again 23x in total;
(click on category to view)

Bullet resistance (4x schems)

Fire resistance (4x schems)

Explosion resistance (4x schems)

If you have FNIX Rising DLC then you’ll find following schem as part of the side mission. It is the same 1* explosion resistance jacket schem as the one in Sandbo Farm.

Noise reduction (4x schems)

Visibility reduction (4x schems)

Jump boost (2x schems)

Fall resistance (1x schem)

Edit 02: Below, i also posted all location screenshots for ammo and first aid kit crafting schems, direct link: Schematics - Fixed Locations - #137 by Aesyle

14 Likes

Got several 3 stars schematics, but now got my first 4 star schematic for shoes from a rival. And I can craft it when I get some more thread resource. I suppose that some day 23 schematics of 3, 4 and 5 stars can be found in the game world, instead of getting them from rivals.

4 star schematic

Hope so, not going to grind rivals to get these. Chance of drop, and chance you get duplicated is high. Also buggy rival hunters dont drop anything. Loot table are so diluted for huge amount of schematics.

2 Likes

If I craft clothing from schematics, will it count the new clothing pieces towards the total needed for my Fashionista trophy?

1 Like

No i do not think so. It is the same item, but with extra stats.

1 Like

@MarkNcheese42

Dammit LOL.

I WILL GET THIS TROPHY.

:joy::joy::joy::man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

1 Like

.50 AP ammo schematic, located in Hermelinen bunker at the very bottom level.

2 Likes

So let’s get this shit going again.
Stenhaga Farm (Archipelago Region)
2730, 2520
.32 ACP Hollow-point
Right next to the Recycling Station

credit: @Wolfkindcx Schematics - Lets talk about it

2 Likes

Spooky Location (Archipelago Region)
-133, 3570
12ga Birdshot
next to dead person in the toilet at unmarked location between Hästvik and Saltholmstungen

credit: @0L0 Schematics - Lets talk about it

3 Likes

Älgnäs (Farmlands region)
-1120, 400
7.62 FMJ
On the Kitchen counter

Credit: @Gysbert Schematics - Lets talk about it

Hermelinen Command Bunker (North Coast Region)
100, -3470
.50 BMG AP
Guide from safehouse under pictures

Pretty deep down so guiding from safehouse is L, R, Down, R, F, F(past gad room), R, R, L, F Then R down, R then immediately L.
It should now look like this, go forward and enter blue door on the left the schematic should be right in front of you

(F means forward)

creidt: @OGDH earlier in this topic Schematics - Fixed Locations

6 Likes

Simple first aid kit
Seggesta Farm
1183, 3363

6 Likes

9mm FMj

.270 SOFT-POINT

1 Like

what schematic is in the screenshot?

I edited the previous post.

1 Like

Thank you for your contributions @Gysbert @0L0 @Thagen
Keep them coming :grinning:
If i find something i´l share over here, but I bet you guys are going to find it first :sweat_smile: .

2 Likes