Schematics - Lets talk about it

Guess I’d better add a spoiler tag.

Yep, ammo and medkit schematics are in the game as pickups from specific locations, all over the map.
Everything from .32 ammo to HEDP Rounds are out there.

alright i just noticed that i hadn’t seen any special crafting components that was shown on stream like Explosives

You can disassemble justabout any item in the game now, including ammo you don’t need :smile:

I found a schematic for .32 hollowpoint ammo for Möller pistol, placed in safehouse at the first farm, so it looks like the schematics are placed in the world.

Also check the spooky place :ghost: between Norra and Sodra Saltholmen :wink:

2 Likes

Ammo schematic

Haven’t found any ammo schematics, but I only need schematics for .50 and 7.62 and I’m all good!

Problem is you need explosive and lead resources too for making bullets. Those I have found before.

Please use Schematics - Fixed Locations to post locations for schematics.

How to use and find the schematics for ammo?

Merged topics.

//Mod

Thank you! I’ve some 5* schematics and I was wondering why I couldn’t use them. The need for a previous one crossed my mind but it only pestered me now after the update. And the need for previous schemathics is not valid for medikits, as I found an advanced one and was able to use it right away.

Currently, there are only 1* schems for ammo/first aid crafting, so there is no issue with higher tier schems.

Once higher tier ammo/first aid kit schems come to the game, then we’ll see if lower tier schem is needed to craft higher tier schem. Until then, it’s unknown.

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Casual chat discussions

Care to share the location of advanced medkit schematic?

Here. It’s in the upstair bedroom (and not in the kitchen, my bad. Thanks @Gysbert.)

1 Like

Yeah, I saw. But I thought one man’s bedroom is another man’s kitchen. :jack_o_lantern:

Amen to that.

In another news, can we discuss here how the introduction of more useful schematics can change the mechanics of the game? Or is that off topic?

Some players’ playing style may require tons and tons of medkits but ammo? There’s plenty of it, even 5.56 mm in the late game.

Well, this is the topic “Let’s talk about schematics” So I think that will be ok.

What exactly do you mean with “More useful schematics” and how that can change the mechanic of the game? Can you elaborate on that?

I just wonder, Have there been two schematics in the same location (same building) or are all schematics in different locations?
If that’s the case we could possibly, in the future, exclude buildings or locations where their has already been discovered a schematic. I say possibly since we don’t know if they are gonna add new schematics in the future or they will add a new one to an existing location in the future