Casual chat discussions

It´s a fact that the game development halted since June and it´s been 4 months since the PC version saw a new update.
But the Fault is not from half of their consumers, just because they play on other systems, systems in which the game was available since the official Launch.
Tomorrow it will mark 6 months since the PS4 version saw any update, not even a small fix for some bugs that were introduced on that same day (April 27).
The Xbox version has Serious game breaking bugs since September (it´s almost November).
So as you can see, the most affected users are not the PC users, because even with some bugs it´s the most stable version at the moment.
It´s quite worst for the others.
If you want to blame someone, focus your attention to the right persons, not to other affected costumers.

And on a side note, a new update will arrive soon.

Right. I’m not saying users are to blame, but that this problem wouldn’t exist if they suddenly disappeared. I don’t claim to offer any solutions, just expressing my discontent.

Well no one is happy with the latest 6 months in some way, but the console users won´t disappear in thin air.
And if you think clearly, this problem wouldn´t exist if propper testing was made prior to updates release, some poor decisions are to blame for all of this.
A new update is coming, we´ll see what improvements or problems it brings.

You bought a product, you didn’t make an investment and you’re not paying for a service. Have you had your moneys worth from the game?

Regardless of what’s going on with the console versions, you bought a game and have had a good time with it. Avalanche’s obligation to you is fulfilled.

Xbox owners who bought their product right now can barely play, and that’s ENTIRELY down to Avalanche, no one else. It’s not because the console “can’t run” GZ, it’s because for whatever reason (budget / time / manpower constraints) Avalanche released a buggy game and are now trying to fix that.

Mad Max (same studio, same engine) doesn’t have these issues, so they’re more than capable.

But the thing is, when you push a buggy game out, you’re kind of obliged to fix it, and despite what you may think, these patches and optimisations will feed back into, and improve, the PC experience and you’ll have a more stable update because of it.

Besides, the update on social media from Avalanche today clearly states that they’ve been working on an update for the PC version and it’ll be here soon.

1 Like

I can agree with the later part of your post but as for the rest, this isn’t 1950, nobody buys “Software products” anymore. You bought a license to use their game, one that you bet they can revoke anytime, so yes, you paid for a “membership”, one that allows you to complain when things don’t turn out the way you like. The whole Early Access scheme is exactly about people “investing” in developers in the hopes that they can produce a game that would qualify as a ‘ROI’.

Not really about schematics.
What is the weight limit of the Recycling Station?
Because mine is 250.000
Is it a bug or…?

No should be right. 250 for me.

While the Recycling station shows it’s weight limit as 250.000, do note that it also includes grams. E.g Field Radio weighs 1 kg or 1000 grams. Latter is shown in game as 1.000.

I´m from Portugal, we use metric and Kilos System.
My confusion was never about the Kilos, but about being only 250.000 which is very low.
That is why I asked.
I thought I read In June they upgraded it to 500.000 or 1.000.000 max kg.

I do not think so. I never read something like that. If you could find the announcement that would be great. I will check the June update announcement.

Unfortunately it must have been some sort of confusion from my part.
Or a lucid dream, because that is what I wanted lol.
It´s too low, I´l do a Features request later then.

I agree. Maybe a boost to 300.

Only 50.kg? Too low, that would have been acceptable before having new components (ingredients), the more weapons or new recipes appear the less space we have.
But this is about schematics, i´l create the Topic later :wink: .

Discussion moved here to keep the source topic on-point.

//Mod

since the topic was moved, I agree. That was my first thought was an extra 50 kg. I feel adding enough space to have about 500-700 of each material. Of course some are more rare. So Some will have way more of one thing. I am not sure if we can already do this with the amount of space. If so then about 900 for each.

The plundra has a limit of 999.999, so the recycling station could have that limit.
More than that, only the developers can say if its possible or if it would provoke some kind of crash.

The plundra has a limit of 200. 50kg less than the crafting mats storage.

What a confusion, I was thinking about other game :sweat_smile:,
Then it´s a matter of asking what is the safe limit.
We really need more for the resources.
There will be certainly more crafting recipes in the near future.

Correction: YOU need more.
I’m completely happy with what i got, especially since GZ to me, is a game where hard decisions have to be made. Mainly because when i started with GZ, there was no Plundra what-so-ever and i had to choose what to keep and what to leave, not hoard all the things.

No, most people want more space for resources.
And i´m not even talking about the Plundra, it´s interesting you are usually against this type of thing.
I guess some people want things the most simple they can possibly be.