Schematics - Lets talk about it

3*, 4* and 5* schems are RNG drop from Rivals.

It is rival drop? I thought it was higher level enemies. Like tanks and harvesters, And they did not need be rivals. Thanks for the info!

Part of the discussion moved to proper topic, without getting way too off-topic in initial topic.

//Mod

Yes. 3*, 4* and 5* schems drop only from Rivals. This also gives less than lvl25 players reason to go after Rivals.

Thats really useful information! Now i have a reason to destroy my rivals!

1 Like

The current machine loot table, considering weapons, weapon mods and schems is as follows:

Proto harv/tank - 1* and 2* weapons + mods
Mil harv/tank - 3* and 4* weapons + mods
FNIX harv/tank - 5* weapons + mods

Apo runner - 1* and 2* KVMs + KVM mods ( + when on HimfjÀll: any item in Resistance clothing set)
Apo hunter - 3* and 4* KVMs + KVM mods ( + when on HimfjÀll: any item in Resistance clothing set)
Apo tank - 5* KVMs + KVM mods; 5* weapons + mods ( + when on HimfjÀll: any item in Resistance clothing set)

Rival - 6* weapons (no drop, until char lvl25 or above) + 3*, 4* and 5* schem + any item in Experimental clothing set

Also, the Rival status doesn’t override the regular loot table, it adds to it. This can lead to a situation where taking out e.g Rival FNIX tank, you get two weapons from it, one 5* and one 6*.

Proof of the latter

Taken before March '20 update (with old inventory);
Here, i killed Rival military harv. As seen from loot table, i got two weapons: 3* s-rifle (regular loot table) and 6* .50 cal (Rival loot table). Experimental jacket is also from the Rival loot table.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info. Now i know where to get some more schemes.

1 Like

Ooooh very nice. Good clarity on this - very handy to know as there are over 100

2 Likes

Or it can lead to a situation where rival hunters have nothing else than a measly few .44 rounds, etc.
So I guess it can add to the loot table but it must not necessarily, right ?

Oh and they really should rework the loot table of FNIX and APO hunters, especially the latter because of a real waste of ammo + (often enough) medpacks and mostoften getting only crap (=nothing) in return.

Your on console right?

Yes. Though, all loot drop is RNG based and given how many hunters players have killed and based by the effort of killing a hunter (vs killing the harv or tank); it would make sense of Rival hunters giving something value very rarely.

What the exact formula for machine loot drops are - that i don’t know. Also, devs have said that they’ll look into “bad luck protection” to help out with the poor loot drop ratio. (It is a system which grants you a reward after X amount of kills.)

Though, devs do get telemetry for the game and based by all players combined + how many experimental drops there have been, devs have said that the experimental weapon drops are at reasonable ratio.

Hello, is there a guide where to find the 2 - 3 - 4 or 5 star “sheets”? To create clothing. Thank you

Hey @Mich3le :slight_smile:

@Aesyle has pinpointed the fixed locations of all 1* and 2* schematics. See this link:
Fixed location schematics

The 3*, 4* and 5* schematics cannot be found in the world, but have to be looted from Rivals. They don’t drop very often, so expect a good deal of work ahead of you if you want to collect them all. :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks very much for the information, it will mean that I will make a massacre of rivals :wink:

1 Like

Three replies moved to proper topic.

//Mod

So has anyone discovered any Schematics to craft ammo or equipment yet?
Can it be found in the world or dropped by machines?

Is it even in the game or just teased during stream?

Guess I’d better add a spoiler tag.

Yep, ammo and medkit schematics are in the game as pickups from specific locations, all over the map.
Everything from .32 ammo to HEDP Rounds are out there.

alright i just noticed that i hadn’t seen any special crafting components that was shown on stream like Explosives

You can disassemble justabout any item in the game now, including ammo you don’t need :smile:

I found a schematic for .32 hollowpoint ammo for Möller pistol, placed in safehouse at the first farm, so it looks like the schematics are placed in the world.

Also check the spooky place :ghost: between Norra and Sodra Saltholmen :wink:

2 Likes