Schematics - Lets talk about it

Anybody know if schematics drop with the same 5-star rating as weapons? One would imagine that mayb FNIX tanks and harvesters can drop 5-star schematics? If anybody sees this, please screenshot ! :smiley::+1:

Theres a thread up with at least 4 locations of schematics so far.

Here it is

1 Like

Iā€™ve merged threads about discussing the Schematics, seeing as they were in the same forum section.
Good initiative, @Thagen :slight_smile:

/Mod

2 Likes

Once u hit 96 movement is disabled

Back then when i wrote my previous reply, i didnā€™t know the exact value (hence why i said i havenā€™t tested it).

Now iā€™ve tested it and i can move when i have up to 96.999 kg with me. Once 97.000 kg is reached, i canā€™t move at all.

Cool
So what are your thoughts concerning the new update

ā€¦or not at all. Havenā€™t found a single one except for the first one after about 15 h of searching house, bunkers and other locations.

Still far to few.
If you can only find schematics by reading where other players found one it counters the whole gameplay idea, doesnā€™t it?

Big time spoiler but hereā€™s the current known spots for schems,
link: Schematics - Fixed Locations - Post here ( Spoiler Alert )

Of course, you donā€™t have to look at that and spend a LOT of your own time searching them (like with all collectables) but it comes down how much time and patience you have. World in GZ is big and itā€™s like searching a needle in a haystack.

I think a few people are coming to the right conclusion and that the crafting system they have started withis just a test to see how players would react and see what feedback they would get.

Yeah I guess. The 1% has put my interest for crafting on hold. I think I got most of the schematics from the static locations, and so far nothing worth crafting.

So there is 23 schematics at the moment, with one crown? Right? :thinking::sweat_smile:

Yes. Though, chances are good that devs add better schems along the way.

1 Like

I have someā€¦ The 3 stars I got from Rivals, the one and two stars from finding in the world and posted coordinates, I think.

It did happen

Hello all :slight_smile: yes i have had ones drop from rivals, sorry canā€™t remember if any dropped from normal tanks.

As a side note you need the previous schematic to actually use the higher schematic.

1 Like

Just as i predicted, the resistance bonus is same as the schem tier is. :slightly_smiling_face: E.g 4* bullet-resistant jacket schem gives 4% bonus. Same schem but 5* version should give 5% bullet resistance bonus.
With the exception of fall damage resistance and visibility reduction. These two are considerably more.

1 Like

Found this duplicate for something. Didnā€™t say what is was when i picked it up.
I will get the location coords, and edit them into this post.

Is it the same one i talked about here: Schematics - Fixed Locations :thinking:

Whats the drop link on the 5* schematics, any particular setup favourable to drop?

1 Like