Schematics - Lets talk about it

Just wanted to confirm that, if you find the 74th schematic please share some info, i´m quite curious now.

Maybe an Adrenaline shot ? At least that would fit somewhat… :thinking:

1 Like

There is no info about that yet, but you are right, from all the other equipment not available for crafting that is the most important one.

Nope sorry duplicate of Blast-Resistant Jacket (q1)

Absolutely nothing to see here, Nothing suspicious or out of the ordinary here

1 Like

They might be different, yesterday I did a small confusion between 243 and 270 soft ammo.
I had to go to both places to understand that.

sorry mate its the same, you can see it here Schematics - Fixed Locations

1 Like

So it´s only 73 then?
Oh i really wanted a secret Schematic :slightly_frowning_face: :sweat_smile:
Also careful showing the “Map”…the cops might see it lol

1 Like

don’t worry bro, I hid it so they will never think looking for it

1 Like

:sunglasses:
It´s quite useful to find secret stuff though.

@OGDH is correct. The Deca map uses datamining which is not allowed. I’ve removed the post, I’m sure you didn’t mean anything by it so, no harm done.

1 Like

If you’ve encountered a bug, please make a bug report in #bug-reports.

But for the record, I’ve picked all of the ammo schematics up and I don’t recall there being furniture in the way, are you sure you’ve looked around? What you’re seeing in the image may be the placement of a loot container, that sometimes spawn inside objects.

Sorry for my mistake in not choosing the right category. I will then delete the post. I searched and looted the whole area again. Then I googled it and found 2 pages with the position as well as an interactive map with the position for the HEDP rocket construction plan. if it isn’t, then I don’t know where to look. You can’t climb the building as far as I’ve seen.

translatet by Google Translator

You’re on the wrong spot. Check in here to see the screenshot where HEDP schem is located,
link: Schematics - Fixed Locations

Also note my orientation on the map.

1 Like

Many thanks to you for your help

1 Like

Merged with relevant topic :broom:

//Mod

The drop rate of 3 star and above schematics are a bit low don’t you think? So far I’ve only gotten seven 3 star schematics, and two four star ones. At this rate, it will take me a year or two to get a full set highest tier :smile:

Also, I really hope they’ll introduce schematics for mines!

High replayability mechanic. Just kidding though. It might be your luck because mine is pretty bad as well.

I don’t think so. What little time i’ve had, to play GZ lately, i’ve found plenty 3* and above apparel schems.
So far, i’ve found: 7x 3*, 7x 4* and 3x 5* schems.

My apparel schems

Given that you can now recycle all the items, it’s only matter of time when schems for all the items also make it to the game.

1 Like