Schematics F23 Överly Air base - still haven't found them

Guys, for a long time I’ve been searching for the schematics of this location.
Still haven’t found them. A bit frustrating. Can’t find any clues.

Hope for some hints :wink:

Check the storage building right next to a safehouse.

2 Likes

Top of the control tower is a blueprint.

2 Likes

Not sure if this is perfectly up to date, but here is one link for the various schematics for clothing and ammo, there are A LOT of posts though, so don’t start going through this until you have some time. The community is AWESOME and has done some very solid work to get this as up to date as possible from what I’ve seen recently.

2 Likes

Here some screens of the F23 schematic location that 0L0 mentioned.

3 Likes

Just remember: there are no more schematics in the world, just schematic points, which you can also get by crafting something of the same category (apparel, ammo, equipment).

2 Likes

Thát’s really important information - besides the much appreciated tips from other members!

Sorry Gysbert, I don’t get this hint

If you step out of the safehouse at Överby airbase there’s a storage building right next to it, one of those where you have to lockpick one of the double doors. Inside you’ll find the schematic on a shelf… :man_shrugging:

1 Like

oh ok! Curious. :smiley:

Strange - it wasn’t there.

You could have picked it up maybe when you were there before and not remember it you did. If you point the mouse on the F23 airport icon, does it say it 1/1 schematics or 0/1?

It’s this building

1 Like

I understood. But an empty shelf. Like Christmas at home :pleading_face:

And what about this question above?

1 Like

So this should be an indication of a waiting to pick up schematics…

I’ll check tomorrow on a new world if the schematic is still in the old spot where it always was.

Edit: It is still on the shelf in the double door V.K. (Vapenkassun). Not sure, since I don’t do coop , if some other player could have taken it.

Btw, there are 3 Vapenkassuns on F23, I do hope you checked the one next to the savehouse. :wink:

2 Likes

Apologies for the late response - in multiplayer (not played often) I deactivate the option for others.

1 Like