good shot at magnum
doesnt like lipton tea
military training - dont mess with him

2 Likes

smarty%20pontus
The Lord thanks you for your kind words
super%20hap%20pontus

2 Likes

Pontus has military training? Never knew that. Ofc his gz skills have to come somewhere.

1 Like

He fall in pit
He has no med kit
But most importantly
WHY HE NO HIT?

3 Likes

Pontus just rocks. It was inbuilt when he spawned.

1 Like

Yeeeees I wonder if the Easter egg to do with Pontus is about the cult back in September… Idk but basically Pontus rocks end of story

4 Likes

we are going to go mad finding this easter egg now

2 Likes

Haha wow, you guys really are the best!! <3

3 Likes

This guy has been the most consistent part of Generation Zero since day dot. From the early days with Graham, all the way to the guest additions from the team, as well as addressing the community and even involving them on live stream.

Fair to say that despite the months of issues, problems, bugs, plus all the community “feedback” he’s on the front line every week banging the drum.

Doesn’t have any issue addressing the community direct in stream, and have messaged him directly within the forum and discord and always happy to support and advise.

The guy is literally, the face of GenZ - so…

Make the damn Pontus Magnum for him, he deserves it

5 Likes

The Pontus Magnum could be the Easter egg… It could be hidden somewhere? Idk I’m still Searching for it!

Question is…should it be an item for free - or one that needs special requirements before it is unlocked into the RNG loot pool.

1 Like

Our own @Avalanche_Pontus deserves some recognition for his hard work :slight_smile:

@AliasDJA Into the RNG pool it goes. A low chance of it spawning as loot from the Reaper, since it’s an easter egg. In turn, make it a powerful and valuable weapon.

2 Likes

I thought that it could be only obtained in the loot pool, by defeating a Reaper with only the .44 Magnum.

Then it drops

1 Like

Finally a challenge worth the effort!

3 Likes

new update have pontus gun ? … if not we will have to be like a ninja turtle that had no peperoni on pizza ( i think it was leonardo and mighta killed some guy ) , dont mess with a hero in a half shell … turtle power