Will there be cars/vehicals in full release?

Will there be some sort of vehical in the full release. That would be amazing, becouse the game is in sweden and your a teenager so a car is a NEED especially a volvo.

I think many people would like this.

(I dont know if someone already asked this, at least i didnt find anything about cars /vehicals)

2 Likes

Hey MrJamaicaMam there was a pre-beta stream where they did mention there will be no drive-able vehicles inside of the base game. However now that there has been a beta this has been a heavily requested feature and the developers may change their mind, only the future will tell. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would like to have a car.

To be able to repair car and istall diffrent engines. To learn diffrent skills so that you can upgrade you car.

Thats what i have in my mind.

or maybe mopeds or bicycles in the 80s style will be great :blush:

Hack-able drones you can ride on? :o

1 Like

I want to see the ability to strap a Tick to each foot, like creepy wheel-less roller-skates. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

No balls do it then (;

1 Like

Love the comment section here, lol

I feel like driving around in a car would be a dumb thing to do. It’s like Max Brooks says in his Zombie Survival Guide, a bicycle is the best transport in a zompocalypse. The same goes for GZ’s robocalypse, where the noise and heat signature of the car would draw the attention of every nearby robot.

It would be like taking a swim in a shark tank while dressed in a bloody meatsuit. :stuck_out_tongue:

Have people choose between like a skateboard or like roller blades maybe a scooter or longboard could even do old fashion bicycles