Would it be feasable or even possible to increase spawn range?

Not knowing anything about consoles, I would like to ask console players to give their opinion on something.
You played most likely more than one game, and you understand the effects of view and interactivity ranges.

Back in the days when dinosaurs still roamed the planet, PC games had view distance sliders, which impacted gameplay.
In more modern times then, this is still sometimes implemented, but for the more modern machines, it’s virtually of no use anymore.
For PC, I can see a machine spawn range of 1km without issues.

But, how is that for consoles?
Can they take an increase like that?

And how is it for you as player, would you prefer an increase?
And how much?
Or are you fine as is?

Please tell me, and tall the system you are on.

Thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If weapon distance gets extended I am all in. I don’t see any visibility limitations on PS4 pro.

1 Like

@JayBowdy
No?
While the spawn range is increased, we make weapons 1/4 of the current range.
It’s called balance, sir.

Yes, it was actually the idea to make weapons ranges accordingly, of course, sir. XD

1 Like

Oh yes! I want increased enemy render-in range for PC. A slider to adjust the range would be nice. Even the option to see up to 600 or 800 meters would help a lot. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Cant tell my whole system off the top of my head, but I have a GTX 1080Ti card, and I see through a 1440p 165 hz monitor. GZ looks very pretty, and runs very smoothly. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

No one else?
Please leave your thoughts here? :’(
We feel so lonely without your comments…