Xbox bugs/issues I've found in Multiplayer

An older one my friend and i ran into again that we thought wasn’t a problem anymore.
While playing multiplayer, I as the host can see and pick up wood (see the small trees you can interact with and collect wood from) but my friend can never see the trees or pick them up.

The last time we had that issue my friend had Gen zero installed on his external hard drive for their xbox and reinstalled the game to his internal storage, after so he didn’t run into the problem again in multiplayer until we started playing again yesterday.

If two people interact with the new companion station at the same time it seems to throw the other person in a direction through walls for about 50-100 meters.
I tried to repeat the process twice and we couldn’t seem to get it to trigger again so possibly just something goofed.

Another is the game suddenly crashing to menu (On host side) and saying “The multiplayer session you are trying to join is running a different version”
The times this happened yesterday was caused by No understanding how or why I was shooting a Hunter with the experimental smg that has overdrive and as it died the crash happened, Happened another time when i was using a rocket launcher and another time was when my companion wasn’t having another runner try to attack me and blew them up out of existence so hard i crashed to menu.

My friend wasn’t booted they were able to still stay in game but some enemies would be running on the spot.

I fixed the issue after i completely quit the game and started it back up again.

I’ll more then likely post new issues here if i find them aswell.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Multiplayer Issues Collection Thread