[Xbox] Game crashing reports post hotfix

Same issue topics merged.

//Mod

@Grimmax, please follow the bug report form seen in the 1st post in this topic.

I also purged the topic by removing bug reports that doesnā€™t belong to here.

//Mod

when using gas bolons.,mines and the boombox or radio game crashes ā€¦ it just happens to meet a couple of fuel tanks in the boxes ā€¦ it is not possible to playā€¦
reinstalling the game does not help ā€¦ deleting the dls ā€¦ it does not help ā€¦ the game and is afraid when the game crashes ā€¦ it is offensive to buy all add-ons ā€¦ but it is impossible to play normally without dancing with tambourines
Xbox one X
HDR10 off

Tired mod moved thread to the correct topic.

//Mod

I donā€™t know whatā€™s going on but ever since the update it happened once in a while and now itā€™s happening more and more the crashing when fighting mainly it just locks up and game closes. I was just in the middle of a battle now I am freeze crash itā€™s getting extremely frustrating I really hope you guys fix it soon I love this game and I think itā€™s getting frustrating is ammo looting. It takes way too long to loot out ammo spending way too much time looting

Mine is crashing randomly between 5-10 minutes of play.
At night cant get to day time. Gave up after 45 minutes of crashing.
Doesnā€™t matter what im doing in game, not really any time to do anything, CTD.
Game v.1903375
Xbox 1 X

@btracy and @Necromancie, please follow the bug report form seen in the 1st post in this topic.

Another update is out from the devs! Read the 1st post to learn more.

1 Like

No matter whats happening between 5 and 15 minutes game will crash.

1. In storage move item crash
  2. In storage just looking crash
  3. Walking outside crash
  4. In fight pull trigger once crash
  5. in fight, die, respawn screen crash
  6. Nighttime just loaded moved camera crash

The list goes on and on. So many more ways Iā€™ve crashed I forget. Finaly started wrighting down and thats where the 6 come from.

Went so far as to reinstall game. No luck

Xbox 1 X
Offline (solo only)

Just wait for few more daysā€¦

1 Like

Same issue topics merged.

//Mod

Description: playing the game like running around and killing robots to just running around the game tends to crash from when I first start playing it to trying 2-3times after a crash. Itā€™s frustrating as since buying the expansions I lost my old save and had to start a fresh so these crashes make my heart sink as I love the game, just wish it wouldnā€™t crash

Steps To Reproduce: engaging enemies to roaming around

Images / Videos:

Host or Client: Iā€™m hosting

Players in your game: just me

Xbox model and game version: Xbox one and game version 1903375

Description: Game crashes after placing a propane canister on the ground. This happens every time I have placed a canisterā€¦four times and counting.

Steps To Reproduce: place a propane canister (so for only on the ground) which then triggers a game freeze then crash.

Images / Videos: not sure how helpful that would be as it would just be a picture of the placed canister prior to crash

Host or Client: host

Players in your game: solo play/one player

Xbox model and game version: Xbox One X, 1.0.11.26

And I have to say I love the gameā€¦it is great. I am actually surprised by when machines do something new and they seem to do it often enough I notice it. :slight_smile:

Let me know if there are things I can do to help more specifically document the bug report I am making as well.

Thanks.

@btracy, this is not a discussion topic. Due to that, iā€™ve deleted your last 3 replies. If you have an issue to report, please use the proper bug report form seen in the 1st post of this topic.

Same goes to you @INKCOGNITO. Do not discuss your opinions/feelings here. This topic is reserved solely for bug reports.

//Mod

Description: every 30mins to an hour if Iā€™m playing solo but will still crash and buzz before going to the dashboard Iā€™ve had numerous encounters with crashing some being with lots of Hunters and FNIX Tanks dropping ticks has caused crashes aswell as using any explosives from grenades to gas canisters

Steps To Reproduce:
1.Play the game for 30mins to 1hr encounter 2 FNIX tanks and say 5 Hunters together
2.disarm them and have them drop ticks after 5 minutes the game crashes.
Scenario 2
1.place gas canister and try to pick it up game freezes
Bots using missiles crashes the game the rocket launcher crashes the game randomly as do all explosives

Images / Videos: none

Host or Client: host

Players in your game: 2

Xbox model and game version: Xbox one (not an S or X just standard) Game version 1903375

Hopefully this helps and I cannot wait til this is fixed

1 Like

Another update is out from the devs!

Update is confirmed to release at 5th November '20.

Read the 1st post to learn more.

1 Like

Hello , im playing on Xbox One X Up to date . And after a half hour of playing the game crashed after some seconds i will aim on enemys . I begin the fight and do not aim for the first seconds after the enemy walk and fight back i want to aim him and the game crashed . The game allways crashed after seconds in fight with enemys and allways if i want to aim the enemy . i turn the right stick for aim and crash . i tryed this for a couple of times and every time the same issue . Aim the enemy with right stick crash .

The Halloween event is not playable for me ;-(

@Furianer, please follow the bug report form seen in the 1st post in this topic.

1 Like

Platform: XB1

Description: I cannot play anything in Alpine Rest or do anything without the game crashing. Pick something up, crash. More than 1 hunter after me, crash. Go for a 10 step walk, crash. Start shooting a tank, crash. Pretty disappointed I paid for this.

Steps To Reproduce: basically start playing the game in Alpine Rest island. Iā€™m guaranteed to crash within 5 minutes. Anywhere else in the game I can usually go 20 minutes without a crash, which is still pretty laughable.

Host or Client: just me

Players in your game: 1, just me

Specifications: Xbox one

Description: First of all- this is a good game A++ā€¦ it is very fun when it doesnā€™t crashā€¦ hot fix this ASAP dev teamā€¦ At first I thought it crashes due to ā€˜too many botsā€™ on the scene, but it would crash when i was running across a field or sneaking in the grassā€¦ Then for a while I thought it would crash every time i used a tick podā€¦ the ticks would deploy then game freezesā€¦ so i ceased to used that avenue of fun in the gameā€¦

but lately I was able to take down a whole platoon of runners and hunters and 2 tanks and maybe 2 harvesters without the game crashingā€¦ (big mess!) but now it seems that fighting/attacking/battling Apocalypse class enemies (specifically the tank) causes a guaranteed but random game crash.

Steps To Reproduce:
I continued to spawn at the same church where an Apocalypse Tank was sitting and some time during the ensuing battles the game crashesā€¦ each and every single time! and I do mean each time I battle an Apocalypse tank the game inevitably failsā€¦ but i can take on Prototypes, Military and FNIX all dayā€¦ just not Apocalypse.

This is not good for the one mission where you have to defeat an Apocalypse Tank to get into the underground research facility- the game crashed when I battled that tank as wellā€¦ I donā€™t know what specifically causes the crash- because unlike various comments made by people, the tank never chargesā€¦ and i never get the chance to shoot off itā€™s gunsā€¦

Images / Videos:
N/A
Host or Client:
Host
Players in your game:
Just me, single player- but it has crashed with one other person in it before
Xbox model and game version:
Xbox 1 . Game version (current) 1.0.11.26

1 Like