Xbox Gamertags Anyone

Id love to be able to play with more people on GZ and build up a good network of battle bros. Drop your Xbox usertags here and I’ll add you!
Gamertag: BaconCreator300

1 Like

You could also check out the looking for group xbox section on the discord to find people wanting to play

3 Likes

@kakarron I appreciate it I didn’t see that. I seem to be having a difficult time finding the things I search for on this site. Don’t know if I’m just too new to find those old topics or what, thank you though

1 Like

If you prefer survival and exploring I am your man;))not just silly run with the gunz.
Nickname Jaild46 :+1::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Same as @Dusty. But haven’t done MP yet. So just a question from a perfect beginner: do you need an Xbox subscription? I’ve read in another thread that GZ do tier-to-tier MP …

Oh, btw, my gamertag is IanForce.

2 Likes

@Ianforce you need the Xbox live gold to get online it’s only worth it if you’re gonna play online alot Imo. I didn’t get the subscription until I started playing GZ with a friend.

2 Likes

@Dusty I CAN play like that but I’m more of a call of duty kid. I like to get in my enemies faces and make a mess :sunglasses::joy:

1 Like

Hi I also have been looking for more people to play with my gamertag is Darkslayer 295

2 Likes

@Alexsturgeon I’ll add you when I get home from work today. Planning to hop on about 5pm Central Time so I’ll drop you an invite!

1 Like

Gamer Tag: PlayerPitts420. new to the game this week.

1 Like

Phil 3 Bluntz -Xbox gametag

1 Like

GT=SteampunkPagan
I also run the largest Xbox club that plays this game:
The Game Lodge
I stream the game along with others:
https://mixer.com/SteampunkPagan

In the club you can plan events & “play dates”, start parties & Follow those who play the game, post clips & screenshots…etc. We have at this time 277 members & many play the game. I am a heavy promoter of the game on Twitter as well @SteampunkPaganX
I love this game & hope this information is of some help as well as it being a shameless plug…lol.
SPP

1 Like

My nickname :-Leongamer

Removed advertisement.

//Mod

1 Like