Xbox Generation Zero - Soviet Coordinate data

How do you use then Soviet and FNIX Coordinate data? Have tons of both,

See Skyfire Update - Patch Notes

It’s used to spawn the two game’s bosses (Tyrant class machine).

• Collect 200 data chips;
  • Find the bunker during a level 3 base attack (destroy the generators first then look for the blue light (thanks @sbrooks156). Be careful, you can destroy the bunker);
  • Enter the bunker (duh);
  • Spaw the Vulture or Reaper. Or both;
  • ???
  • Profit!
2 Likes

the solviet data is more difficult to come by than the reaper data

spez class firebird’s at level 4 give 100 data

destroy the generators first then you can enter the blue light, Spawn Vulture and the Reaper, It will tell you were they are. then you can destroy the last generator (the big one).

1 Like

drop a field radio down 4 fast-travel :+1: then destroy the generator, leave area, claim area, whatever, :slightly_smiling_face: , you will still be able to fast travel there again to activate another reaper & vulture, make sure you have more than 200 data for repeat trips, HOWEVER, don’t exit game & watch your field radio uses, 3 uses, unless you use the skill points for 6 uses, or just throw another field radio down :arrows_counterclockwise: over & over

What if you travelled there with a field radio… Are you still able to leave it by the ladder or just with fast travel?

If it’s possible with the ladder, where do you spawn then? Exactly at the base where you were when you entered the hatch and dropped the field radio or maybe somewhere else, maybe even in an other active lvl3 base?

level 3 base is required to use the ladder, but once down there, u can throw a field radio radio down & have access to the location because the field radio there, locate reaper & vulture, go and defeat them & fast travel back to locate another reaper & vulture, if you have the 200 points

if you claim base, & still have a field radio there from earlier, u can still fast travel under the Base Defense Truck or Base Building Materials if neutral, we’re the reaper & vulture button location is & activate them again

curious to know if any Reaper & Vulture activation buttons under the Mountains Region :thinking: just because the 0/6 has since been removed, doesn’t mean they weren’t working on something before going back to 0, who knows what’s going on anymore

That’s new… in my experience destroying a level 3 base is much more easy than destroying a vulture or reaper, but this tactic is interesting.

enjoy it while you can :blush: it might get patched, even though it might not be considered a glitch, :thinking: but, people’s that work on the game might not have meant for people to be able to do this, HOWEVER, if this was real life, the Vulture & Reaper Activation Button wouldn’t be affected because it’s underground, :brick:, brings me to my next curiosity, some of those underground spaces have other doors that don’t open, like FNIX is trying to set up some underground hallway network of sorts :open_mouth: is FNIX secretly digging underground and building hallways

Yes, the easiest way to prevent us using this would be to make placeables unable to be placed there.
The question is: do they want that, or don’t they have more important things to do?

the 10 Vulture gold augmentation would have taking me longer to get if it wasn’t for the field radio method :blush: I would had to take down A.B.C.D then unlock vulture, then A.B.C.D again same base, repeat A.B.C.D, until the 10 Vulture augmentation was complete lol

itsgone
I tried this today and “fast travel is not available”. The fighting is over, the base has been destroyed, and the field radio is there, in the bunker, but there is no fast travel.

Forget it, it’s working now. I tried this today and it worked.