Zombie game modes

I had a Idea a little while back about different game modes. I thought they add a zombie survival mode to the game. I think it would be fun with a almost scum sorta vibe. Tell me thoughts
\ Tomgrom

I think this would be quite fun in a game, but not GZ, since the machines are such a big part of it. Although it wouldn’t be bad if it was an optional mode🙂.

1 Like

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

1 Like

It would be pretty cool wandering around the world, then you suddenly hear a noise, and you see 10 zombies coming out of a building😀

Haha I love that

//Tom
Ps we have the same name!

1 Like

Topic moved to #feedback-feature-requests subforum.

//Mod

There are plenty of good zombie games out there to play. E.g State of Decay 2, DayZ, Scum etc. GZ is not one of those, and i like it that way.

E.g i’m currently playing State of Decay 2 as well. And not because of the zeds in there, but instead the base/community building it has.

1 Like

Understandable but for me my parents don’t let me play other games than the one I have not finished yet. I love zombie games but my parents will barely let me look at M games.

Well, that’s how things are. As long as you live under the roof of your parents, you need to do as they say. When you get old enough, you can get a job and move to your own place. Then you can play any game you desire. :wink:

3 Likes