A Few Questions For Platinum Trophy Mop Up

Only one main mission left to go so I’ve been thinking about my few remaining trophies after that for my (hopeful) GZ Platinum trophy. I have a few questions, please. Thanks in advance for any info.

Please note: I am playing on Skirmish and do not want to reduce difficulty below that.

1 - are there any sort of relatively Quick 8 easy tactics for spawning / destroying Tanks & Harvesters?

2 - where can I find more light comm array lures?

3 - where are the most efficient places to loot both heals as well as cosmetic items? Big cities? Bunkers?

4 - what is the cool down time on loot containers?

5 - what is the best way to kill an enemy from 300 yards if you cannot measure distance?

6 - do enemies in general drop better / more stuff on Guerrilla as opposed to skirmish?

7 - what is the skill tree with the least number of points needed to specialize a second character?

8 - are there guides for all the collectibles?

Thanks in advance! Love this game and these forums!

1 Like

I can answer some of these, and other i can not. and some i can answer half way.

1. Go up to the north coast, and there is a place called alvaret plains. Tanks spawn there frequently. Harvesters less so but still do.
    2.I do now know. But seekers should drop them if you have the skill that makes machines drop components more.
    3.To get heals i go to the Alpine Unrest DLC hotel, but the needs dlc. So bunkers probably. Though cities hava lot of simple medkits inside of the houses.
  2. 4 hours in real time i believe.
  3. People have said the edge of render distance is around 300m. so just spot and then walk backwards till you can not see it.
  4. I do not think so. But in the higher modes rivals spawn more often. And rivals drop exp weapons when you are above level 25.
    7.Technically each tree takes an equal number of skill points. As skill need only one point to unlock the next skill.
  5. Yes there is a can PM you a very nice guide!
1 Like

@MarkNcheese42 thank you thank you and yes if you could please message me that guide that would be wonderful!

1 Like

Only nr 6 remains, from my experience they do not, they are either the same as other difficulties and enemies might even drop less ammo (unconfirmed).
7 Bonus: The best specializations are Vanguard(a must) and Marksman.

1 Like

i actually answered all the questions i just put the numbers so badly i do not know how flg read it.

1 Like
  1. Yes.
    Travel to the machine hotspot (e.g Airfield usually has 1 tank on runway; at best of luck, you can have up to 3 tanks and 2 harvs in Airfield). Once all are killed, to spawn tanks/harvs back, just cheese the game by quitting to Main Menu and then Continue the game. This respawns all machines on the map.
    Best (also the easiest and fastest) way to kill harvs/tanks = 6* .50 cal (experimental PVG90).

2. Light comm array lures drop only from Prototype Seekers. Here, you’d need Mechanic skill lvl2 for best chances to get them. Though, you’d have better chance to get medium/heavy comm array lures from military/FNIX seekers.

3. Towns (e.g Klinte). Also, loot cars, garages and barns. Houses are most inefficient with time to loot ratio to bother with going through them.

4. 4 in-game hours. Which means that you have to be in the game for 4 real life hours for it to count. If you close the game and come back 4 hours later, it doesn’t count.

5. 6* .50 cal with 8-16x scope (or if your aim is good then 6-12x scope).

6. No.

7. 6 skill points. Also it doesn’t matter which skill tree since all of them take minimum of 6 skill points until you unlock the 6th skill (which is Specialization).

8. Yes.

2 Likes

@Aesyle thank you very kindly indeed!

2 Likes

With the Platinum trophy achieved, as seen in here: Platinum Achieved! , i’ll lock this topic.

//Mod