Platinum Achieved!

July 15th 2020 - August 9th 2020

Not sure how many hours…id guesstimate 80-100.

Highs, lows, frustration, elation, fear, paranoia, overconfidence…what a journey!

Going to go hard on Tsushima until FR drops on consoles then purchase both DLCs and get all trophies / get my character from 27 to 31.

Won’t be posting much til then, but I’ll be back soon enough!

Thank you all again so much for the help and the laughs!

image image

2 Likes

Nice man! I hope you continue playing man. This game is awesome!

2 Likes

I will!

Like the Borderlands / Souls games, I’ll keep it installed and play off and on for years.

@MarkNcheese42

1 Like

Yeah man! I have been playing BL3 recently with the new dlc! But that off topic so. I have been loving GZ still since the day i bought it!

1 Like

Congratulations mate.

You are now part of the elite.

( Until we all gotta do FNIX :sweat_smile: )

Don’t forget…the mop up :wink:

100% Collectables
100% Safe House unlock (101 for you)
L31 Character setup,
Mule Character setup, inventory setup, Plundra sort
“Your” safe house picked with all 3 tables
64 Level 4 Rivals on map ready for update
All 3 Glasses collected for pickup

1 Like

At best, it’s 30% not 100%.

For 100%, you’d have 4x lvl31 chars, not one char at lvl31 and mule at lvl4 (with Carry Capacity at lvl2).

1 Like

That’s amazing! Congratulations!

1 Like

Glasses?

And I think have all the Collectables as there are trophies for getting all Horses, Mixtapes, Blueprints, and Gnomes (which I did).

@Aesyle Spoilsport, Lol.

1 Like

Also, what do you mean all 3 tables?

1 Like

Congrats man that’s impressive

1 Like

Right, so always good to know of a couple of safe houses that have Plundra, Recycling, and Crafting available should you need an emergency visit.

Aesyle’s comments regarding character setup is her own game preference. If you want to waste your time levelling 4 characters to level 31 feel free - but after 14 characters maxed and hours upon hours of builds - the game just isn’t good enough to warrant a full team…not yet anyway so only 3 made the cut. Story Main, Mule, Vanguard.

If you plan to stick around you will need additional storage once the DLC graces us with its presence just due to the increase in loot. You have a few options, but your call. For reference my Mule is a full level 31 survivor build - that became the mule after April update BS. You can of course use a spare at level 0, with no skill perks at all, which works exactly the same… but again it’s a long term setup.

Trying to cover all the responses, glasses are little bonus pickup I believe after the Alpine Unrest DLC, but would get them quick before the new update. Anything specific - you know how to find me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Platinum trophy took a while to get congrats. The hardest trophy was the long shot one. Thanks for the idea for clearing out my storage for the update I’m carrying around 10,000 rounds of 7.62 for the DLC machines. Anything else I should focus on my character is already level 31.

1 Like

If you plan to do all the new challenges, 5 new from the update for the base game and another 5 from FNIX Rising DLC, then in one of the base game challenges, you need you to EMP machines (might want to start collecting EMPs, especially small, medium and large battery packs from machines).
Another base game challenge needs you to lure machines with radio/boombox to land mine/gas tank/fuel cell and blow them up. So, might want to collect those as well.

Here are guides to the all 5 new base game challenges (spoiler alert):

1. Guide: "Combat Perfectionist" challenge
  2. Guide: "Numbing Expert" challenge
  3. Guide: "Eagle Eye" challenge
  4. Guide: "Music Soothes the Soul" challenge
  5. Guide: "Wild West" challenge

And one for FNIX Rising DLC challenge as well (spoiler alert):

3 Likes

@Aesyle Thank you so much appreciate the heads up I will definitely collect those because I pass them up when looting👍🏼

1 Like

What do you mean by this?

1 Like

It’s more map knowledge - always good to know a safe house and surrounding area that is safe in case you need some down time.

1 Like

Yeah i know now, when I scrolled up i saw the same question asked. I always used Narkudden. Haven’t logged any of the other safe houses that have three craft tables. It’s far to hot here (heat wave) to play any game… I am on tablet in de shade with me feet in water.

1 Like

@AliasDJA @Gysbert

Honrstly, all I need is my Plundra.

I’ve never crafted, and my recycling station has been full for soooo long since I used to recycle every duplicate weapon and attachment.

The most important thing for ME in a Safehouse is having a location that has protection from random enemies who may be there (nothing outdoors), and having my characters spawn directly beside the Plundra as 3 out of 4 can’t move due to being over encumbered LOL.

1 Like

Sounds like someone needs to do some Plundra juggling. Remember you only need one mule mate

1 Like

@AliasDJA

How? Why only one?

I have sooooo much stuff. Besides, what else am I going to use those other 3 slots for?

1 Like