A Generation Zero Book?

So This might seem a little silly but I’m thinking on writing a generation zero book to give me something to do. It will follow the main storyline of the game with the main character who I am trying to think of a name for, Swedish suggestions anyone? It will just be the story of the game and if anyone is interested I could upload my work haven’t done much yet though :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Some swedish names for boys’ Ludvig, Rasmus, Linus, Elias,Erik,Andrè,Arvid,Gustav,Emil,Albin,Anton.

Girl names,Alva,Maya/Maja,Rebecca, Evelynn Evelina, Irma,

Would love to read that. Unfortunately my knowledge of Swedish names is limited to the pop-stars of the 80s, 90s and 2000s and musicians in general. But leech a little here maybe? => https://nameberry.com/popular_names/Sweden

Yes I was Thinking of Erik and I think I am going to leave out a last name as he will have lost most of his memory in the explosion of the boat although maybe I could have another survivor a girl 2 people like in a co op game

Also Because the game is in Sweden I will hopefully at some point make a version in Swedish

personally i would love to hear stories of people from other parts of Sweden for example Stockholm or Gøteborg
Maybe how the neighboring regions react or have been affected by this situation, like:
Finland and Norway: how is the situation at the border
how does Denmark react? Estonia, Latvia, Litania, the USSR
EU and Nato

As a Norwegian I like to think that there are fights at the Sweden - Norway border and that the Norwegian army is losing just like the Swedish army did, so America will get involved
Something that has the potential to heat up again the cold war again

I know that will be harder to do based on the lack of info we have about the main land

That’s my plan eventually but for now Im sticking with the main story

1 Like

Here is a copied version of what I have done so far enjoy reading and I will try and add more every day (apologies for any grammar mistakes Im using something that doesn’t tell me if I said a word wrong!):

Prologue: The boat sailed for Sweden. A few hours and he would be home. Little did he know what he thought was fireworks coming in his direction as a welcome home party, would change him forever.

He awoke on a beach his body screaming in pain, He sat up and nearly fell over again with nausea. What the hell had happened he thought, he tried to think but couldn’t remember much. All he could remember was that his name was Erik, “Yes definitely Erik,” he said to himself he stood up whilst he was thinking, something happened to a boat yes! It was… He looked around and saw a body and had a sudden recollection. He knew who it was… A a a Anton! He checked his pulse there was none just a cold feeling. " How?" He cried out to the universe tears falling from his cheeks. This was a crule world not even letting him remember anything that was when he noticed the house nearby and some part of him told him he must survive.

Palle is the only and true name for the main character! :smiley:

I am going to do things like what is happening in Stockholm next i’ll be sure to make sure your in there somewhere though it may be a few weeks before then :wink: Also just say if you want any easter eggs for yourself and I will try to implement it

Cool endeavor.:+1:

He awoke on the … where on the road/ground? … his body screaming in pain.

oops must of deleted that by accident. should be good now!

1 Like

Well Im off more tomorrow folks!

You could download ‘OpenOffice Writer’ to help with the spelling and grammar. It is free.

Thanks dude I was using a junky writer that didn’t tell you if you made mistakes!

Hi there! Here is a copied version of what I have done so far day 2! Enjoy reading and I will try and add more every day and feel free to comment on my work whether it be bad or good I would like your feedback! (apologies for any grammar mistakes)( And apologies for removing some things from the last one by accident

Prologue: The boat sailed for Sweden. A few hours and he would be home. Little did he know what he thought was fireworks coming in his direction as a welcome home party, would change him forever.

He awoke on the beach his body screaming in pain, He sat up and nearly fell over again with nausea. What the hell had happened he thought, he tried to think but couldn’t remember much. All he could remember was that his name was Erik, “Yes definately Erik,” he said to himself he stood up whilst he was thinking, something happened to a boat yes! It was… He looked around and saw a body and had a sudden recollection. He knew who it was… Aaa? Anton! He checked his pulse there was none just a cold feeling. " How?" He cried out to the universe tears falling from his cheeks. This was a cruel world not even letting him remember anything that was when he noticed the house nearby and some part of him told him he must survive.

Spotting a nearby house and knowing the danger of hyperthermia Erik found the strength to stumble towards the nearby house using the gate to support him he walked in to the front garden and realsied that the door was open and gunshots riddled the front porch. What the fuck has happened to my country he thought walking towards the front door. Then it came to him, the Soviets! They must be responsible he thought walking into the house,On a table noticed a flashlight. “Might be handy” he told himself taking it then as he walked into the living room he knew that shit was going on is this country. Blood covered the floor, and a dark object sparked and Erik Jumped. Maybe it would help if you put your flashlight on he thought, flicking it on and Approching this weird creature “Hmm what are you?” he said to himself crouching down to have a better look. It had 4 legs and looked alot like construction equiptment to be honest but with a gun attached most likely the murder weapon. Erik looked around the room for anything usesful and nearly tripped on chunk of metal, looking down at the metal he recognised what it was and picked it up. A gun! A Moller PP to be precise! Feeling alot safer now he had a weapon of sorts he went into the kitchen and found something hed been looking for a Civil Defence Pamphlet. Now having some basic knowledge on where to possibly find people, Erik grabbed a couble medical kits and then went up the stairs and into a room where there was some binoculars and a map which he promptly took. Looking out the window he spotted a police car which likely had ammo for this gun in.

2 Likes

Hi there! Here is a copied version of what I have done so far today! Enjoy reading and I will try and add more every day and feel free to comment on my work whether it be bad or good I would like your feedback! (apologies for any grammar mistakes)

He awoke on the beach in the dark, his body screaming in pain, He sat up and nearly fell over again with nausea. What the hell had happened he thought, he tried to think but couldn’t remember much. All he could remember was that his name was Erik, “Yes definately Erik,” he said to himself he stood up whilst he was thinking, something happened to a boat yes! It was… He looked around and saw a body and had a sudden recollection. He knew who it was… A a a Anton! He checked his pulse there was none just a cold feeling. " How?" He cried out to the universe tears falling from his cheeks. This was a cruel world not even letting him remember anything that was when he noticed the house nearby and some part of him told him he must survive.

Spotting a nearby house and knowing the danger of hyperthermia Erik found the strength to stumble towards it using the gate to support him he walked in to the front garden and realised that the door was open and gunshots riddled the front porch. What the fuck has happened to my country he thought walking towards the front door. Then it came to him, the Soviets! They must be responsible he thought walking into the house, On a table he noticed a flashlight. “Might be handy” he told himself taking it then as he walked into the living room he knew that shit was going on is this country. Blood covered the floor, and a dark object sparked and Erik Jumped. Maybe it would help if you put your flashlight on he thought, flicking it on and Approaching this weird creature “Hmm what are you?” he said to himself crouching down to have a better look. It had 4 legs and looked a lot like construction equipment to be honest but with a gun attached most likely the murder weapon. Erik looked around the room for anything useful and nearly tripped on chunk of metal, looking down at the metal he recognised what it was and picked it up. A gun! A Moller PP to be precise! Feeling a lot safer now he had a weapon of sorts he went into the kitchen and found something he’d been looking for a Civil Defence Pamphlet. Now having some basic knowledge on where to possibly find people, Erik grabbed a couple medical kits and then went up the stairs and into a room where there was some binoculars and a map which he promptly took. Looking out the window he spotted a police car which likely had ammo for this gun in.

After deciding to use one of the med bags to patch himself up Erik walked out the front door, slowly creeping over to the police car, noticing abandoned cars all around. After a minute of creeping Erik opened the car door and saw a dead police officer there which he left alone. He walked over to the back of the car and opened the boot of the car to find an ammo box with some Moller pp ammo. Erik took it all, the police officer wouldn’t need it. Walking up the road Erik heard something and dived into a bush that’s when he saw it. An alive one of those killer death machines. Probably the one that killed that officer. Well he would show that rust-bucket! BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!. The machine gave a scream of sorts and started returning fire. Taking careful aim and looking down the iron-sights, this time Erik fired a bullet at a red canister on its back and it exploded causing the machine to fall over. It didn’t move after that. Just to make sure Erik fired a few more shots at it and the approached. It was becoming day now and Erik got a good look at it in the sunlight very strange he thought busting open its gun and gathering some ammo and metal from his dead corpse before continuing to follow the road along. Erik found some cars crashed at the top of the road where it split into 3 And saw a letter on a seat in a car. It talked of a hunter and his house and some hunting equipment. That would be where he went next.

1 Like

Hi guys I also wanted to say that this will be 2 stories ( until I decide!) 1 which will be called The Island which will be normal Gen Z and The Siege of Stockholm will be the other! Thx for supporting me and my crazy ideas!

? Just to make sure Erik fired a few more shots at it … as he … approached.

dammit the spell checker and grammar is crappy I really should proof read a few more times