Admiralgamer's Generation zero Challenges!

Thank you for your support! I am trying to get 1 every weekday. 5 a week!

This challenge just came to me now so I am going to post it now!
Name: Canā€™t Find me!
People: 1
Task: Sneak all the way from Sathholmen church to Hagaboda church, without fighting (Only thing you are allowed to fight are seekers i would advise i silenced weapon.)
Challenge: Every 5 minutes drop a comms array lure, Boombox or radio!

1 Like

Any idea how many lures you need to take with you, or is that part of the challenge to find out.

1 Like

Depends how long it takes you to get there but i think 20 would be plenty
Edit: didnā€™t mean to rhyme lol

1 Like

New challenge
Name: Mocking you!
Task: Every machine you kill, you must emote for 10 seconds, Look out for groups of runners and hunters! Taking down multiple machines at once is a good way to help
Challenge: Emote every 30 seconds your in combat for 5 seconds!
( by emoting I mean dancing, not doing a point emote)

1 Like

New challenge!
Name: Take my photo
People: any
Task: Take the craziest pictures and post them here!
(Just a small one today :slightly_smiling_face:)

1 Like

New challenge!
Name: Duel of the dual shotguns
Task: Use 2 shotguns not experimental, to take down 200 FNIX shotgun hunters
Challenge: Another way you could complete this is to find 3 or more harvesters and fight them to kill the hunters but with the harvester support!

Post here if you want to share you doing any of these

1 Like

Gonna take a break for while, doesnā€™t seem like many people are doing these anyway :grin:

1 Like

You know what ill do one more before i leave this for a bit:
Name: Kill streak
People:2-4
Task: Choose a region each (Not himfall) and go there you now must stay in that region, See who gets the most points over a period of time, safehouses are drop off points so if you reach a safehouse those points are saved. If you die you lose the points you currently have and canā€™t get them back. The winner gets to fire the others off rusabegette lookout point with explosives! :smiling_imp:

PPM (points per machine)

Ticks - 1 point
Armored ticks and explosive ticks - 2 points
Apoco ticks - 3 points
Proto runners - 4 points
Army runners - 5 points
Fnix runners - 6 points
Apcoc runners - 8 points
Proto seeker 5 points
Army seeker - 5 points
FNIX seeker - 10 points
Proto hunter - 10 points
Army hunter - 12 points
Fnix hunter - 15 points
Apoco hunter - 18 points
Proto harvester - 15 points
Army harvester - 18 points
FNIX harvester - 25 points
(IF your on PC) Apoco harvester 30 points
Proto tank - 20 points
Army tank - 25 points
FNIX tank - 30 points
Apoco tank - 35 ponts

2 Likes

Well I do not like competitive stuff, so itā€™s not for me, but you did a hell of a job providing great challenges for anyone to try. :+1::+1:

1 Like

Yeah gonna leave it for a few weeks now! :grin: ill give it a reboot somewhen

Iā€™m bored so lets bring my GZ challenges back! :smiley::smiley::smiley:
Name: Unarmed
Task: get from Yttervik-bjorknet hotel on Himfall or FOA facility No weapons allowed! You may use: Flares, fireworks, mines, grenades, smoke grendades, small and medium EMPā€™s
1 life you die you lose!
Challenge: Kill a tank whilst doing this!
I would love to hear feedback or videos of you doing any of my challenges!

2 Likes

Just in the mood to post a challenge!
Name: Pissed off
Task: Stay in combat with machines for as long as possible! Annoy them even more by yelling insults the whole time XD :smiling_imp:. Run around in circles do whatever just really piss those machines off!
Challenge Bait them, lead them into the ocean, set traps make them look like complete idiots!!

1 Like

I donā€™t care if nobody likes these Iā€™m still gonna do em!:crazy_face:
Name: Running running running
Task: Donā€™t stop running for a whole play session
Challenge: use a sniper only to kill machines

1 Like

STILL trying to be noticed lol. Maybe I should become a streamer or try something different?
Name: Thief!
People: 2-4
Task: 1 person is the runner he will have 3 very important items on him that belong to you (Exp wep, stack of meds etc) choose a point A-B and chase that thief!
Challenge: If you cant catch him he keeps the stuff!!!
:upside_down_face: i am sad

1 Like

Thanks! to ā€œcatchā€ him you need to either A shoot him with a close range weapon B walk right up to him

Name: Protect the VIP!
People: 3-4
Task: The Prime minister of Sweden must escape! 1 person is the VIP they must be a level 1 char and are allowed: up to a blue moller pp with only 32 shots, 1 simple standard and advanced medkit, and 3 flares. Everyone else is limited to non experimental weapons. Choose a point A and B and go there! If the VIP dies you fail

I genuinely got no clue on what to do next. :expressionless::confused: Any ideas?

I think im gonna leave it a while now. I havent had any idea so this place is going in a closet for a bit, hope you enjoyed these challenges!

1 Like

Well itā€™s time to dust this off and get these started again because Iā€™m bored so why not?

Name: Hey! Friendly Fire!
People: 1-4
Task: Get the Reaper to die by throwing sticky flares at him causing other machines to attack ( If you want it easier take out the shields first )
If anyone wants to share themselves doing some of these please feel free to post a screenshot or vid :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes