Alpine Unrest Available Now!

@Voodoo Thanks for the offer, but that fresh loot AG4exp would have been my 3rd and I wanted to store it on my 3rd “donkeyman”. But I’m really glad that I didn’t leave more stuff on the ground by that time…

Thanks again, much appreciated :blush:

Edit: P.S.: I really hope they fix the Plundra very soon, too. At best with a hotfix…

2 Likes

Eh, it’s fine. Bit of a setback but I’ll manage. Thanks tho :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Isn’t the whole pack mule character strat like cheating in the first place? Exploiting a quirk in the game?

2 Likes

It is slave labour and entirely unethical. I would never do it (I didn’t even consider it a possibility), but peoples moral differ a lot :grin:

3 Likes

I don’t have any pack mules, I do however have other characters I play, like for co-op sessions.

1 Like

Ah, and they share the plundra? Interesting.

1 Like

“Hey mate, you are holding on to this stuff for me!”

Versus:

“Hey mate, you -are- going to get your ass brutally kicked -and- die a horrible death!”

Now … what was that about moral again? :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Yes peg i thought the same at first a bit of a exploit ’ dropping bags switching characters ’ but then the plundra came and its share across all 4 characters so , so dropping a bag is the same as using plundra … Only now its not safe to drop a bag an switch so will be using plundra . Until it gets changed :joy::rofl:

True, except that with this update, the capacity for the Plundra has also decreased, so if your Plundra was full at the time of the update, you can’t put in, you can only take out, so you’re naturally tempted to bounce some weapons around using the olde floor method. :confused:

1 Like

That’s it! I’ll call the Union :wink:

2 Likes

Ah, what a blast from the past!
Of course with so many old farts on the forum, people might actually remember this. :smile:

2 Likes

Union meeting in the bunker ’ ol farts ’ lets go …:point_right: Wait the bunker doors bugged out !! :laughing: Okay new meeting place >> car park avalanche studios Sweden , and bring a protest sign and some zimmer frames :rofl:

1 Like

Have the devs confirmed that this is an intentional change?

1 Like

You speak for yourself! I am not an old fart - I am in my prime. I remember this vividly from my, um, pre-prime…

1 Like