Alpine Unrest - Coming Soon

Hello . If I buy DLC, will I have this add-on on two accounts ?? account work with brother.

1 Like

Account or player? What do you mean?

Please use Google Translate.

1 Like

We play on two different consoles and accounts. But we bought the game together.

1 Like

Thx. Uhm, different accounts means 2x DLC, I think. Anyone else know?

Was it some kind of 2-for-1 deal? I never heard of that.

1 Like

We buy games with my brother in half. And DLC always worked on two accounts. Now my brother can’t download the DLC: /

1 Like

I think you guy have made Xezr facepalm x100. Lol sorry it’s just to funny seeing all the continued posts. The OCD must be steaming lol

2 Likes

WE MUST HAVE ORDER!!!1

Though seriously, all is well now.

@Klucha1984 You’ll need the DLC on both accounts if you want to play on the new island. But the main island still features some new enemies, weapons etc that don’t require purchase.

4 Likes

You guys share main account on PSN , the answer is yes like any other game on PSN buy once play x2 as long as you have signed in on second PlayStation and made it primary console ,yes yes :+1::+1:

1 Like

Its the game save thats bugged , me and the wife don’t share accounts on this game she has bought her own copy and DLC . mine works hers does not work , had we shared my account it would make no difference because the game save is the only information game side that is not the same as other players . So to Clarify its not accounts its not the game you and your brother have set all up correctly , its just a bugg Dev’s are on to it :+1:

so there is no difference on which account I will buy DLC ??

1 Like

No difference As long as you make each others ps4 a primary , it does not matter who buys it , i think you should goto PSN web site and read up . The same info can be found there if you want detail’s … :+1:

One-time license fee for downloading to several PS4 systems. Using this element on a basic PS4 does not require signing on to the PlayStation Network, but this is required for other PS4 systems.

1 Like

So how should I understand it ?? It should be just like the game.

1 Like

The bug is in the Alpine dlc and the game save ’ for some ’ does not see the Paid Dlc , all other Alpine Unpaid Dlc works great , i gave correct answer s , i work in a computer shop and set up and give advice on consoles so your PSN is not a problem its just typical sony share account question that sony could do with being a bit easier to understand . , so your good to go when Development team fix the DLC cheers , :upside_down_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I do not buy anything yet! Since I can’t normally play as 5-10 minutes to run around tired! Crash got!

Okay i have a workaround that Works , just one snag :upside_down_face: you will earn the main mission trophy’s before you do them yourself ,- On the positive side it unlock’s beginner mission . :+1: it’s the same as @SR_knivspark said a few day’s ago Only you will have to join somebody that has completed or nearly completed Alpine DLC . This 100% as it happened before my eyes > > she joined me as i finished last mission , and she got trophy’s without lifting a finger :upside_down_face: so she left game and i said load up single player and then BIG SMILES as the starter Convoy Mission presented itself … So all good in the end . Cheers :+1::+1: EDIT : and not a single game Crash :+1: although it slowed at times no crash followed . EDIT 2 : A crash 10 mins into new session , i thought i was to lucky :joy:

1 Like

Good on you! I thought the game was being unusually stable, and I played a large chunk of the DLC without incident. Then unfortunately, it crashed during The Resistance of all things, so I lost all the helpful items you get for that. :pouting_cat:

3 Likes

Do you game share? I would expect game share should still work with dlc.

2 Likes

Is Alpine Unrest playable already? I mean, is that bug preventing mission unlock fixed? Haven’t purchased it yet and don’t want to until it’s 146% working

3 Likes