Alpine Unrest - Update Notes

Yess lots of screaming and terror the bots will be in overdrive to get away from me , they never saw a boat load of team members flying up hill spraying lead , yess lets go im ready :lab_coat:

3 Likes

WOW, this is a huge package! Not only the DLC but all those bug fixes will mean a huge improvement for in-game quality of life! Dear devs, thank you so much, this is great!

Huh, did not even know this was an issue. I only always felt those attacks were extremely overpowered.

2 Likes

Looks like we need a clean slate on those forum threads to identify new/still present findings?

1 Like

Xezr will monitor our input in bugs list and adjust the list he has already made a while back , he’s on it :+1:

I assume with the Chemist skill your health drains slower now. Just be quick about it. :slight_smile:

@tene what does Death-metal have to do with a church burn? Or was it a joke in itself?

1 Like

It was a joke my dude :slight_smile: most death metal things have to do with burning churches etc. edgy stuff like that :grin:

1 Like

Some metal, some heavy and death bands do. Such as slayer, deicide, not all. The originals never did. They talked about death it self. Like the grand father obituary and sepultura.

1 Like

Aye them days back in the 80’s with the album covers burning metal crosses an all, always a reference to death metal churchy things

1 Like

Thank you, Devs! I love this game and appreciate all of your hard work you continue to put into it!

2 Likes

You mean black metal Used a lot of anti catholicism. Ozzy, Black Sabbath was mostly symbolism. Non objective, subjective. I know I spend 35 years as a. X atheist, into deathmetal. I was there in the formation after metal into heavy, death and black. Primarily listened to death and heavy. And a few bands from black like morbid angel.

1 Like

Yep i use to go to library and look for the scary covers and hire the tape for a week bang me head and repeat , Couldn’t tell what i listened to back then i was young dum and full of beans im still dumish now :rofl: with less beans ., metallica , whom the bell tolls is one that stood out from the rest for me :+1:

1 Like

I feel at 40 I still do dumb things.

1 Like

Yeah I started with quiet riot, ozzy, mega death and Metallica. I’ll still listen to megadeth. And a few bands Like them. But now days I steer away from deep state anarchy heavy metal and death bands especially candy coated wanna be satanic deathmetal bands like slayer. My metal now days is go to are actually polar opposite. Demon hunter. And a few others like them. they help me work out routines. Or if Im home practicing my Archery. Pumps me up

1 Like

Yep a few people have said im stupid at 40ish for playing games , well i love stupid , aye :+1:

1 Like

@TherotcoD Yeah but games like GZ are like enduring a movie that helps you build intellect on using strategy and awareness.

I just picked up an indie game called Stretch arcade. Helps me build eye coordination

Can you imagine if GZ was VR!

2 Likes

We’ll have a look - I noticed that. My weekly shopping trip going to turn into a dogfight. There’s always Stenmyra- that’s not populated, and is another without a safe-house, except nearby…

1 Like

Torsberga Fort is a great place to farm and not get into any skirmishes as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well yes, but for a long time there was a Tank spawned there, and the local hunter patrol would pass sure as eggs having heard the fight - then the machines abandoned the place. I was surprised the other day by how fruitful Stenmyra was actually - complete with weapons. It’s a natural place to go when playing in Xezr’s Hardcore Mode, now that I found the back door…

2 Likes

Luckily now it’s machine free, and from the improvements made to soldier drops very fruitful, especially in xezrs hardcore, i find i go there as a necessary location alongside stenmyra, and always hit the green ammo storage buildings along the way too :smiley:

1 Like