Alpine Unrest - Update Notes

I liked Cliff Richard :rofl:

1 Like

So did Rik from the Young Ones, total anarchist!

3 Likes

Shouldn’t be afraid :rofl:

1 Like

Cos we may not be the young ones for very long ,:+1:

1 Like

Yeah, but you try and headbang to Cliff … doesn’t work.

1 Like

Why should the Devil have all the good music :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Flamethrowers! Nasty! Cool … but nasty :smiling_imp::fire:

1 Like

How do you expect the robots to clear the snow, mm?

2 Likes

Ehhh … like me … don’t bother and leave it in the driveway …

2 Likes

Nope, death metal have nothing to do with burning churches, but early Norwegian black metal on the other hand…

1 Like

Yes, but it was like 1200 years old and made of wood. Had to happen sooner or later … :smiling_imp::fire:

1 Like

You bet, I’ll be going through everything on the list once the patch is out tomorrow. You guys are welcome to report in as well.

As for the Machines, you can bet Avalanche have switched around their patrols with the inclusion of the Apocalypse Machines on the main island. Who knows where you’ll be safe.

2 Likes

If it was made of stone they would have blown it away with the science of @TherotcoD :wink:

2 Likes

I’m sure they would! Anyway. Kids, don’t set things on fire (except perhaps the girls) - it is considered bad behaviour :wink:

4 Likes

@WarpigX9 If you know your metal history it was a few arsons of churches in Norway a few years later. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varg_Vikernes#Arson_of_churches

@Alinde I don’t understand your post towards me. So I read a person who was part of black metal aka satanic metal burnt a church down, looked like he did other things too.
Did you read the wiki?
I stopped listening to most of that music 5 years ago.
Here and there I blast demon hunter which is a Christian metal band that sounds similar to 6feet under.
I’m also now a reborn Christian and so it itches me a little weird to hear about a church being burnt, or people being slaughtered in them. Since it been happening a lot lately. I was merely asking a short question primarily to the devs. My curiosity was there cause it didn’t make sense out all buildings a church. I’m can assume it’s probably because refugees had been attacked there’s and it went up in flames. So my why what where how come went through the roof.

1 Like

Is the update live now? Just curious. Had a bit of a tough day so coming home to an update would be great. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Simulacrum_Protogen nothing so far on PS4. Maybe Tuesday. That seems usual for Sony. I don’t know about Xbox and pc.

2 Likes

Not sure when churches became part of the discussion on the Alpine Unrest DLC. Let’s drop that, shall we?

As for the release, as stated a bit further up; both the Update and the DLC launch tomorrow :slight_smile:

4 Likes

i am confused by this one.
never had my health stop dropping with or without the gas mask
I’ve seen people stop losing health at a certain point with a gas mask and the right perk
are they saying that was just a bug and gasmasks have no intended use besides obscuring vision?

2 Likes