Alpine Unrest - Update Notes

OMG, I’m excited! Just downloaded the update. I have bought the DLC but haven’t installed it yet, as I want to do this in safe steps. Haven’t played for a while, but I just had to see what is going on. So here I am in the smell of fresh paint removing the linen cover from my TV, dusting off my Xbox and powering it up. After the download I start the game and find myself where I left of some weeks ago in Lennarts Marin safehouse. But something is moving in the building … I peek out of the office section into the main storage room to find two APO runners saying “Welcome back to the game, Ian - things have changed and you are in for a beating!!”. So I frantically reload my HP5 and take them out. I step out into the room, and another APO runner shows up beside me. Quite a surprise … well, shock actually. I get him too, but things are moving just outside. I open the door and are greeted by two APO runners more and two APO hunters. I start shooting at one of the hunters … no reaction, easy peasy. But it doesn’t really break. Instead it calmly raises its arm and blast me in flames!!! Holy Moly!!! Then the gas cannister next to me explodes. Adrenaline. Health packs. Wake up! Sit up right in the chair. Concentrate. Be careful. Finally I get them all. Just outside a boat is waiting … this is looking promising!!! I can’t wait to find the time to get on with the game!!! :grin::grin::grin:

6 Likes

Same thing Happened to me, 2 Runners inside and 3 outside :sweat_smile:
I will wait the next days to see the Full damage Report,then i might buy the DLC.

2 Likes

Buy it now - it’s the price of a pint for yourself, and a half for your mate (we know about your sort). I’ve played two hours of it, and I’d be happy to buy one every Friday night. The fear factor is back, baby!

3 Likes

Played two hours - I’ll buy the next on spec. I’ll buy it now, sight unseen; pig in a poke. Bring it on…!!

2 Likes