Alpine Unrest - Update Notes

LoL. Just bought not working DLC. With the track record they have so far will probably not play it for a month.
Grateful? no
Patient? do I have a choice?
Supportive? I wont even comment on that…

1 Like

You may appreciate it more once you’ve taken a look inside (suggestion: go up to the organ). It’s very pretty.

I have a vague idea of how the team is feeling right now. They probably popped the Champagne and now they think “Oh Lord, please let the DLC work. Please let’s not drown in bug reports!”. I’ve been there myself a lot of times. So if you (not you, @pegnose :wink:) can’t handle a bug or a crash, then wait a few days and let us die-hard fans take the first beating. I’ll bet you that we’ll report back on how it goes, and I’m sure that all will end well :grin:

4 Likes

And maybe Avalanche is good for a hot fix (besides great support) if really something terrible manifests.

2 Likes

I think it’s perfectly fair to voice how i personally feel about the game. They seem to have enough people willing to throw money at them because theyre happy with the game and all the best to them. Im on console and trust me, the amount of slowdown and your guns literally not being able to fire or swap is very frequent and definitely beyond just a bit annoying. Im not the only person to report this and nobody has heard any sort of reply about it. At this point I’d be happy wity any kind of communication from the developer as to if theyre working on it, aware but not prioritising or simply they dont know how to fix it atm. Atleast it would be some sort of answer since i do like the concept of the game.

Bruh @MrBrown you’ve obviously never downloaded a community content Cities: Skylines DLC. :smile: Lucky for you.

1 Like

Aye forum @IanForce is right we people that have been here a while have voiced many opinions many bugs ,rants , and sometimes a thank’s , even when good turns crap i think a bit of appreciation and thank’s in them crap times will bring a bit of encouragement and support for the team :+1::+1: , ( yes it’s easy coming from me being this time i got bug free :v: , wife unfortunately same as others here so i gotta wait for her :upside_down_face: just one button press away :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

It is indeed. I’ve done the same, and I believe that I understand your frustration. I’ve never found the game annoyingly unplayable though, but that might just be me being lucky.

1 Like

But you can cry to “Carrie doesn’t live here anymore”…

Frankly, Devil Woman might never have been written…

Yes, I don’t pretend … I’m no Hero (arguably his best album ever, and very fine drums too).

I’ll admit it - I don’t have a Cliff album. But I’ve got a Climie Fisher album, oh, and I know - who is it, that’s it! Gilbert O’Sullivan… It was a present, but I have listened to it, twice, I think…

I’m a bit more Allman Brothers, and Grateful Dead…

1 Like

Yeah, right! Why am I not surprised. No many are man enough to admit to that (having a Cliff album, that is) :joy:

Well if Rick Rubin gets hold of him, I’d be willing to buy the album at once, just to see what he’s done with him…

1 Like

Lol. Just listened to cliff richards. I’m going to take a day and jam to his love songs while I destroy machines

1 Like

Don’t know about Richard and Rubin, but I know about Cash. I love Cash. And Eddie Money did Peace in Our Time so much better!

OMG, @Bootie, we’ve done it again!!! Totally of topic. This has to stop! My only excuse is that there is another 11 minutes and 27 seconds to Alpine Unrest has downloaded :wink::+1:

37 minutes and 22 seconds - I’ll be playing by 10… We ought to push off and have these in the Lounge, then it wouldn’t matter - our space…

Rick Rubin did great things with Tom Jones as well… Ah, new Hunters, eh? Quiet, Xezr tells me. Too quiet…

1 Like

Jeezez, @Bootie, don’t mention the lounge!

3 Likes

No, no, for me it’s like reaching the Sixth Form and being elected into the JCR - drop it casually into conversations…

1 Like

Topic, guys… Topic.

5 Likes

Updates ready! See you tomorrow, guys :smile:

1 Like