Ammo Weapons ect stash

What I think would be a good idea would be a stash of ammo medic kits, weapons, you could leave at locations and only retrieve them at those location, and the ability to right click and leave a marker set the limit to say 3 stash at each region and if you play with a team or second character they could all have access to them.

1 Like

I was thinking that cash drop would then carry over next time you load the game, if the game crashes again you loose the cash drop and the radios, this has happen quite a lot.
again thankyou for the reply. I play solo as my friend stopped playing they did not like the game.
Like the bike one, never thought of using the bike when you overloaded.

Hey.

I like the idea of a “coop-plundra”.

Would it be possible to add a buildable plundra-box for home-bases (and maybe prebuilt at few specific locations: maybe one per region) that can be used by any player in a multiplayer - session for exchanging loot? This box should look different than the normal plundra (for example: red colored) and the stuff placed in it would just be saved in the hosts game.

Of course every player can use it in singleplayer as additional storage space, but would have to know that other players may access it in coop, too.