Ancient Viking Prophecy (!)

I’ve been playing since the release too.
I stopped for several months.
I’ve been playing GZ intensely for about 3 weeks now and I remembered this Viking helmet I found while walking around.
At the time of my discovery I had already completed all the missions and was just wandering around the map for fun.
Indeed it is possible that this helmet was removed and if it is in the unmodified regions, I do not know why nobody has found it yet.

I scoured a lot of the map to look for this helmet and this Viking camp, while thinking about my memories.
And I thought "maybe I’m playing the wrong video game because I’m playing several video games at the same time… "
So I thought about The Forest and other video games I played. In the end I found it! It was in Red Dead Redemption 2, there was a Viking tomb. I’m really confused about this ridiculous mistake

:rofl:

I guess the viking tomb connected you with GZ’s Sweden more than it did with RDR2, hence the false memory. :smile:

I haven’t had mix-ups of game locs thus far but as i age, that could become an issue for me (or anyone) as well. :thinking:

I much prefer GZ
Yes it happens to everyone I guess :laughing:
I’m getting old :grin:

I have figured out what “the day will come when the blacksmith’s anger will give life to the metal”. But just think about it the blacksmiths or FNIX’s anger will give life to the metal or the machines. If someone is powerful and angered they will cause destruction FNIX did that at an apocalyptic size and rate but he brought life to weak hunks of metal allowing them to kill humans