Apocalypse class on main island

Has anyone who has not bought the DLC actually found any Apocalypse machines on the main island? Ive been playing for hours and yet have not found any…

Jomjom79

In 3 gameplay hours i`ve some encountered Hunters, runners and ticks, maybe the Tanks are rarer?

Where did you encounter them?

Jomjom79

On PS4 we have encountered them all over the main areas. They are not as plentiful as the rest but we have had them. We have not seen a tank yet, but I’m sure we will find one soon enough.

Everywhere ? ahah :joy:
I also play on the PS4
Unless you`re just beginning the game do not worry you are going to find them.

1 Like

Mostly they’re lurking up North, and North East in my experience.

Though I do own the DLC, I encountered only a few APO Machines, some Hunters and Runners around Sillavik church, a hunter near Alby church and a Tank in the northcoast region that spawned as or was converted into a rival. None of them had any weapons to loot, except the Rival Tank but that was a 6* Klaucke

Have seen some apocalypse hunters and runners. One tank that was near the Sillavik safehouse, south coast region

Speak of the devil… I just ran into 4 Apo hunters… Costed me 2 adrenaline shots. No weapon drops though.

Jomjom79

2 Likes

I’ve found all variants, you can find most of the runners and hunters mixed in with usual spawns in FNIX locations, for the tanks I’ve found three locations so far; at the airbase, on the south coast near Lysehamn, and then one wandering out front of the FOA facility :slight_smile: seems like its up to RNG if they will spawn i believe, as I’ve also encountered your typical FNIX in place of those at the same locations

I got this as well - only inside… Was looting Normyrra, FOA2, I noticed some machines outside in the distance, but I quickly ran inside the “Arena” and closed the door. Looted all the ammo boxes, and then went to one of the police cars - when I turned around after looting, there was an Apoc Hunter right in front of me (that had apparently teleported into the arena)! I nearly had a heart attack… :grin::grin:

2 Likes

Ah dude, it was that hunters unlucky day for sure, so many cars and materials to use for a great fight, hopefully i’ll be lucky enough to have one spawn in there myself :smiley:

I have encountered them in Farmlands (east side) and Forest region. I have already gotten the achievement for killing one each. They are moderately rare, i’d say.

Just to add to the current locations listed, found an apoco tank at the skytteklubb today

1 Like

Fought another 2 tanks today. Just crap drops… But still at it!

On another note. Does anyone else but me think those Apo tanks sound like old bitter men complaining about todays youth? :grin:

I have a 62 year old colleague that i swear could be sampled into the game and noone would notice the difference.

Jomjom79

2 Likes

Absolutely true :rofl:

1 Like

Arrmmmm Hrrmmmfffff… Rrrrrrrrr…“Those damn prototypes dont know shit about shit” arrr hrmmmmmff

Jomjom79

2 Likes

RRR… wubwub… Hrmmbrrrr… Damn FNIX don’t they know the purpose of chemical warfare against the humans, kids these days don’t know shit

1 Like

Do Apo hunters drop weapons? I seem to recall you Tene got a LMG of a hunter… I might be mistaken. And that also might only be on Himfjell for all i know.

Jomjom79

1 Like

All Apocalypse Machines (except Ticks) have a chance to drop DLC weapons and attachments.

2 Likes