Apparel Schematic Issue

Platform: PC - Steam

Description: With the new schematic point tree there appears to be some issues with previously acquired schematics.

For instance, the Athletic Shoes 3 Crown upgrade requires 16 thread, 8 aluminum, 4 schematic points and the 2 Crown Athletic Shoes. For some reason the 2 Crown Athletic Shoes shows as me having 0.

Now if I open up my Apparel Crafting I see that I have Athletic Shoes 1 and 3 Crown but that is all. As I have the higher level it appears I can no longer unlock level 2 and thus that group is soft locked for ever upgrading further.

I have other schematics with the same issue but as Athletic Shoe is a unique shoe schematic it seemed the easiest to point out.

Steps To Reproduce: Have a profile from before Schematic Tree update with a level 1 schematic and a level 3 schematic but no level 2.

Images / Videos:

Host or Client: Single Player

Players in your game: 1

Yes, it doesn’t work, see these:

This really needs to be looked at by the devs, this new system was supposed to fix the issue of getting a schematic for something that you couldn’t use because you didn’t have the lower tier schematic and it just broke it even more. I guess everyone is on vacation until after New Year’s so a couple weeks before we even get an acknowledgement I suppose.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Schematic Tree is that a Bug in? (can’t buy upgrade)