Area accessable?

Just wondering: is this part of the map accessable?
Maybe through that partly destroyed bridge? Any tricks?

Not accessible, but we all wish it would be.

2 Likes

Coming soonā€¦ maybe 2023.

1 Like

Hmmā€¦ wellā€¦ not at that locationā€¦ :wink:

1 Like

yes, that would be nice if the other islands that are not yet accessible are added

1 Like

Not on the roadmap.
When you land you get a ā€˜you do not have permission to access this contentā€™ message.
The smaller island further north is accessible but thereā€™s nowt on it. Jusy trees.

1 Like

Dam right weā€™re hoping one day to see what secretes it holds :v::fire:

1 Like

Ahaā€¦ a beta candidate :smile:

From the reports Iā€™ve gotten itā€™s a fully furnished Island which was supposed to come out last year but they postponed it because they wanted to add the base building aspect with kinda sucks because there is a fully furnished airport there that I want to go and investigate plus a bunch of other locations that I picked out on the map since Iā€™m going to be investigating itā€™s when we get it and I plan on investigating every inch of that Island digging in finding the lore, killing all the machines

1 Like

The island is not fully furnished, there are a few roads and empty spaces and thatā€™s about it.
Itā€™s been that way since the game came out. There have been no plans on releasing it as DLC yet.

Right now, focus is on the main island and improving the overall experience with it.

It was confirmed a while ago on stream, Iā€™m sure someone here has better sleuthing skills than I do if they want to find the clip.

1 Like

As far as I was able to see from @tene new video, where he uses a mod to get there, there are no structures at all. Just like Zesiir said: trees, rocks and roads.

1 Like

So nothing has changed since the time I made the journeyā€¦
At that time it was even less developed than HimfjƤll, ā€œroadsā€ without additional textures, empty spaces and no machines.

So we have to wait and see what eventually happens and whenā€¦ :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I hope that island will be the next DLC, thatā€™d be awesome.

1 Like

Me to and we get new machine maybe friendly machines from the UN or Very powerful ones from the USA

1 Like

Yes, and then we lean back and watch them fighting each otherā€¦

Sounds fun cough

1 Like

So the airport on the map is not truly an airport

1 Like

But I remember someone telling me itā€™s fully furnishing was supposed to be released before Alpine unrest and Fnix rising but I guess I was told a lie.

As far as I known, or at least as Iā€™ve seen on the map, the roads on the two northern islands just where there after landfall update.

Maybe itā€™s related to an update of the map itself (and how the roads are drawn there).

Everything else is nothing I know about. Except what Iā€™ve seen in tenebris recent video on youtube.

1 Like

As I said before, back in the time when I went there and also to ā€œthe other islandā€, later to be known as HimfjƤll, there was absolutely nothing to see. There were roads on the map but those were just plain terrain with no additional texture and the same applied to the ā€œairportā€ area.
On HimfjƤll there were two safehouse spots at that time and several groups of machines were already patrolling the different areas. The terrain looked somewhat better modeled but no additional textures, too.

But in no way the unnamed island was ever ready to be released before HimfjƤll.

3 Likes

Any updates on this section? If you folks need a affordable 3d artist im here to help! I hope we can get more locations im great at city building and mech design, have over 10 years experience in cinema 4d. With rigging skills.

1 Like