August Update Now Live!

@Lili it’s in the works. Unknown eta. I suspect next patch

1 Like

Would be nice if once you hit the Cap, you could reset your skill tree and use your skill points to experiment with other classes. Ive maxed out my tech tree and am wondering if I should have just spread my skill points across all classes.

A bit disappointed to discover the client loot issue isn’t fixed in this patch, tested it today (on pc). As me and the wife want to play this game together it leaves us not wanting to play right now when I get ammo in the boxes and she gets empty ones. Guess this means we are shelfing this game for another month again and hoping for a fix in September. Feels weird that a coop game cannot solve a simple loot issue when it had been out for several months.

Still love the story and feel to the game though, too bad we cannot play it as it is.

//Samael

2 Likes

I played with a friend last night on PC, and both of us got plenty of loot from boxes and machines during the 5 hour session. So I’d definitely say there’s been improvements in that regard.

From machines it’s not a problem. But ammo boxes for clients are almost always empty. Unless they are ones with grenades, landmines.

1 Like

thanks for updating guys. I know it must be hard to continue supporting when there is so much negative feedback. I am relatively new to the the game and I am loving it! thank you for stepping out there to try something new and continuing to make this game better and better. If you continue to fix things and add new features, I know this game can become a really well loved and respected title to an even larger playerbase. Thanks again for the work you do!

Cheers!

1 Like

When we tried yesterday we opened 20 green ammo boxes. I (host) got ammo in every single one and she (client) got 18 empty and 2 with weapon attachments. That can’t be right and I know that we are not the only ones with this issue.
It’s hard to resupply when only one of us gets ammo and we need to split the ammo I receive, meaning we constantly run out.

//Samael

1 Like

Sorry to hear that then. It’s on my list of things to fix, so hopefully we’ll see it solved soon.

1 Like

We are waiting for that to be fixed before we restart the game.

1 Like

One thing I noticed is that for restarted side missions the ingame counters for the area where they can be picked up did not reset accordingly, e.g. when picking up “One Can Only Hope” for the second time the game tells me that I now have picked up two out of one available missions in the area.

Not exactly a game breaker but maybe something to put on the lower end of the list.

I’ll second that, during the loot run last night, 3 of us were having Missions 2/1 being displayed at different locations.

However, tool boxes ( especially north of the mid-way point ) are actually popping gear and lot out of them. NOW…before I get too excited, I have literally stripped down my support & overwatch characters for Plundra stock - which also works with the theory that it gives you what you don’t have…as oppose to what you do. I’ve not picked up a firework in weeks, picked up 11 in Fiske first hit. Same with adrenaline, scrappy pick ups at best past month - then 6 in one sweep of Klinte.

A bit of feedback on the patch changes.

I’m not really liking the change that the Hosts safehouse unlocking dictates your own safe houses.

But I really like the new behavior of the harvesters and tanks. Much more realistic and challenging to play against.

And an still outstanding issue is the despawn distance on mines in multiplayer. I have noticed several times around Arkeltorp lighthouse that I place a few mines, move back about 10 meters dropping a boombox or lure before retreating a few hundred meters to take out the remains with the .50. Suddenly the mines are gone from the ground. I guess that the ‘active area’ in the game engine might be a little bit to small?

Feedback goes in the Feedback & Feature Requests forum, guys. Bugs in Bug Reports. Not here, this thread’s for discussing the August Update.

1 Like