Bergaskeppet Nature Site: What quest chain?

I am not looking for spoilers so much as what I should be trying to do.

I have travelled to it a couple of times but must have missed the update/objective each time so nothing new is happening for me. It did not seem to triggered so I would like what quest it is tied to so I donā€™t try it again fumbling around in the dark as it were.

Thanks in advance and I do love this game. It is a lot of fun.

In which region the location is and what are the closest POIs? Since i donā€™t know all the locations in GZ from the top of my mind.

Hi Aesyle,

The closest are Overbytorp and Overby Gard with Mullvadsberget Tunnels to the West, the coords of the nature site are 1437.567, 1635.714

I did read through my log again but I must be blind because I see no side mission that seems to talk about it.

Oh, the Stone Ship? :smiley:

There are several of them, all across the map. They serve as ā€œtourist attractionā€, giving you some XP once discovering them. E.g hereā€™s another one that i remembered from the top of my head (at -30; -1390):

Topic about tourist attractions here: Tourist Attractions In GZ

There are also Runestones in the game, that have quite a interesting mystery about them, topic: Runestones - Translation, interpretation and discussion

2 Likes

Interesting, I had not encountered those that I remember other than as you say ā€œthe stone boatā€ one. I will read up on those and the Runestonesā€¦I am new to the game but I really like it so far.

Thank Aesyle!

1 Like

I have the same thing in my game as seen in this picture, there seems to be a mission involved but Iā€™ve completed everything but it still shows up, like the ā€œUnknown missionā€ in the crater. Probably a bug.