Tourist Attractions In GZ

Tourist Attractions (TA) icons Tourist%20attraction appear on the map when you enter that location, so it is very plausible that we did not find them all, because they can be in very remote places. The distribution of TA over the different regions is very different, where according to my finds Himfjäll has the most, and South Coast has none. So I want to ask the people who have finished the game and explored a lot how many TA’s are visible on your map? I counted 26 TA’s on mine.

4 Likes

Just counted mine and i got:

Archipelago - 6
Farmlands - 1 (4)*
Forest - 1
South Coast - 0
Mountains - 2
Marshlands - 1
North Coast - 3
Himfjäll - 10

Total - 24 (27)*

*Since, FNIX Rising changed Farmlands and South Coast regions, where most map icons doesn’t show up on the map anymore, there is a difference in the total count.
Checked my earlier screenshots and in Farmlands i have 3 Tourist Attractions, who’s icons were present on the map then but not anymore now, even when visiting them personally again.

2 Likes

I have as follows below

Archipelago - 5
Southcoast - 0
Farmland -1
Mountain -2
Marshland -1
Northcoast -2
Woodregion -1
Hjimfäll- -8

Total 20

2 Likes

It is a pity that these icons don’t always work proper. But now I know at least I probably found them all. I would have thought that the Stone ship would also be a Tourist Attraction.

3 Likes

Wow, cool!

Where is that?

@Gysbert

1 Like

You can search for it near Överby Gård in the Farmland on the map you see a small circle indicating elevated ground, or check

Spoiler

-1447, 1633

2 Likes