Brazilian portuguese translation to the game

Hi developers;

My name is Paulo, and I worked on the first unofficial Brazilian Portuguese translation of the game Darkwood. I believe that your team is already working on translating the dialogues and notes available across the map, however it makes me available to streamline the process if you need help from a native.

My contact is paulocesar1997@outlook.com;

I look forward to this update, I thank you for your attention.

3 Likes

Good effort Paulo. We like to see contributions. :grin:

Hi my name is Alexandre.
Is there a provision to place a caption in Portuguese-Brazil?
I know a lot of people who play and it would be a wonderful experience to understand the history of the game.
Thanks.

1 Like

Well, for the backstory of GZ, you can look here where i composed most of the main story (just click on the “Story timeline” to expand it),
link: Let's talk alpine unrest

But giving all that within forum in any other language than English, isn’t allowed since GZ forums are solely and strictly in English.

Source: Code of Conduct - Forums

@Aesyle good work

thanks

Hello, I’m Brazilian and I bought the game. But it is not translated into Brazilian Portuguese and that is frustrating. Brazilians are one of the biggest consumers of games and you don’t translate the game. This is disappointing

2 Likes

Before you buy a game, make sure it has been translated into your preferred language.

For example, in Steam, languages supported are written clearly:

According to the top 100 countries by Game Revenues as of 2019, Brazil is #13, while China is #1, USA is #2 and Japan is #3.
Source: https://knoema.com/infographics/tqldbq/top-100-countries-by-game-revenues

However, that alone isn’t a factor since for example, Republic of Korea is #4 but there is no Korean language support in GZ.

4 Likes

Coloque legendas em PortuguĂŞs do Brasil.

As per Code of Conduct - Forums,

English only
As this is an English-speaking community, we require that posted content be in the English language, so that it can be well received and properly monitored.

//Mod

E aprender um pouco de Inglês nao? A maior parte dos jogos são em inglês assim como séries e filmes…
I really don´t understand how in the 21st century gamers don´t understand English, the Universal game language

1 Like

Please add vehicles that can be assembled with scrap pieces found on the Mad Max style map would be really cool and new pistols would also include Brazilian Portuguese subtitles please, the game is famous here.

1 Like

I’m looking to make a series on my channel and play this game with my friends, but we like games in Portuguese from Brazl or Portugal, if you can translate even if it is a translation done by Google.

Every Portuguese language request moved to one, single topic.

//Mod

Good afternoon, you could add the translation in Portuguese Brazil, because there are many Brazilians who enjoy the game and do not speak English

1 Like

Same request topics merged.

//Mod

It would be a good initiative to learn English.

Eu carlos augusto nĂŁo estou jogando Generation zero porque nĂŁo esta traduzido para ( Portugues brasil)
voces poderiam traduzir o jogo sim lança um update de tradução para Portugues brasil.

1 Like

Merged request about Brazilian Portugese translation to the relevant thread.

Please keep the topic in english, or use a translator.

//Mod