I was in MP game and before host left, i started the new musical emote as a goodbye tune. Host quit in the middle of the emote playing and when i joined another MP game, the saxophone i was playing was stuck on my char.
First 7 screenshots:
- Looking up or down, sax is visible (1st and 2nd screens).
- Changing weapon doesn’t fix it either (3rd screen).
- Even fast-travel and using another emote (rebel) doesn’t make it go away (4th screen).
- Thanks to helpful player, i learned that only i can see the sax on me, while it’s invisible for others (chat in 5th screen).
- Sax is completely blocking ADS (6th screen).
- Trying to do another emote stance and sax is still stuck on me (7th screen).
Only way to fix it was closing the game completely and launching the game again.
2nd time around, i was client in 4 player game. This time, i was using guitar emote when host quit. Joined my SP game and sure enough, guitar was stuck on me. Did some additional testing in my own SP game.
Latter 9 screenshots:
- Guitar blocks the view even more than sax did, especially in ADS view (1st and 2nd screens).
- Different emote stances still show guitar (3rd, 4th and 5th screen).
- Even when doing the musical emotes, guitar is present (6th, 7th and 8th screens).
- Holding different items positions the guitar differently (9th screen).
Again, only way to get rid of the guitar was closing the game completely and launching it again. Quitting to Main Menu and Continuing the game doesn’t fix it.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Join MP game as Client
- Start any of the musical emote
- Tell host to quit his/hers game while you’re playing your instrument
- Once you get booted to Main Menu, join your own SP game or join another MP game
Images / Videos:
1st time around:
2nd time around:
Host or Client:
Players in your game:
2 in first instance, 4 in second instance
CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K
MoBo: MSI Z170A Gaming M5
RAM: Kingston Savage (4 x 4GB) DDR4-3000
SSD: Samsung 960 Evo (500GB)
SSD: Crucial MX500 (1TB)
HDD: Western Digital Caviar Blue (1TB)
GPU: MSI GTX 1660 Ti Gaming X 6G
PSU: Seasonic PRIME 650 (80+ Titanium)
OS: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional SP1 OEM 64-bit