Building Blocks Mission bug

Interesting.
I would have thought that base assaults and defenses (and the control points themselves) just get activated if you finish the introduction mission.

I haven’t attempted any of this on a clean run. I guess I was fortunate enough to already have base assaults unlocked and correct the issue through this method. Usually if you want bases to spawn, increase difficulty to Guerrilla and non-dynamic/static, then go out on a kill frenzy and the game should spawn one in no-time. If the game isn’t generating new bases simply because the Building Mission isn’t complete, then I have no idea. The devs should hopefully resolve this next update

1 Like

sadl enough building blocks is just F’d. I can’t finnish it either (on pc) and no other bases spawn in because of the “they can’t spawn if you haven’t done builing blocks” deal that’s encoded in the game now

Same issue on Xbox and PC (PC pic included), is there an incoming fix for this?

I’m quite sure they’re working on it.
We still have no date, yet. There will be no update in march, but I hope for april. April is famous for updates :crazy_face:

1 Like

This was supposedly fixed in this update yet the same issue is still around after the update

Screenshot was taken 5 minutes ago on the most up to date version.

3 Likes

Yeah, this was supposed to have been fixed, but wasn’t. We have to poke the dev team once again for this… :grimacing:

Am I missing something? Or am I blind?
Can’t see it in the patch log.

There may be several issues with this particular mission, and it’s only being partly fixed.

1 Like

La mision continua igual… deje de jugar 3 meses por esta mision. Regrese tras la ultima actualizacion y sigue igual…

The mission continues the same… I stopped playing for 3 months for this mission. I came back after the last update and still the same…

start a new world and then it appeared. thanks.!

I did not lose any resources but I will have to do all the missions again

20230604_015112|690x388

Platform: PC

Description: The ‘Building Blocks’ mission tells me to destroy the command center, when there is no command center. Only a control point I can’t unlock

Steps To Reproduce: All I did was follow the mission as it told me

Host or Client: Single player

Specifications
Processor: 12th Gen Intel(R) Core™ i7-12700H 2.70 GHz
Installed RAM: 16.0 GB
System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
GPU: NVIDIA GeFroce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU

1 Like

Moved to main thread covering the issue.

//Mod

Yes. I can confirm that this bug still occurs. as TemWrecker and others described.

Platform: PC

Description: Can’t finish Building Blocks mission

Steps To Reproduce: I had the issue in the Building Blocks mission before the 05/2023 patch. After that patch, the mission was restarted, but when I came to the base, there were only the shield generators, but no command center. I destroyed the generators and then, of course, couldn’t continue. Could You try to resolve this? It blocks the experimental ammo schematics because I can’t do the base defense/assault missions.

Images / Videos:

Host or Client: Single player on my map

Players in your game: none at the time of doing this mission but they were some in the past

Specifications: Intel i9-9900KF, 32GB RAM, AMD RX6800, AMD driver 23.5.2, Win10 up to date

We have the exact same Issue. We did all Side mission took the Base and than we are stuck with the locked mission.

Host or Client: Host

Players in your game: 2 players

Specifications: Intel i5-13600kf, 32GB RAM, rtx4070 ti , Nvidea 536.40, Win10 up to date
**Extra Note: Also some Relay bacon didnt spawn in the same Game.

I was asked to provide more info in PM, so they’re looking at it. Let’s be patient. I hope this gets fixed.

Got the same error since yesterday, wanted to continue with my lvl 30 character on the building blocks mission. The result can be seen in the picture

Is it the same world in which you leveled up to lvl30? Is it an “old world” where you already finished the “Our new home” mission?

If that’s the case, didn’t they say that “building blocks” isn’t needed?

Sadly this bug is still present. I have waited patiently for two big updates now, and nothing has changed. It seems the only “fix” is to start over in a completely new world…from scratch. I’m not that keen on doing all the missions again…especially since there is no guarantee that the bug won’t appear in the new world.

I’m very close to giving up on this game. Just running around the world killing machines day in and day out can only entertain for so long. I’m sure happy I haven’t spent any money on DLC yet.

Playing on PS4, level 34 or something around that.

I got the major update today, and sadly no fix for this mission. Just a mention in the known issues section. I guess we will have to wait another two months.