Bunker 666 (my thoughts and video)

Threads about the same topic merged.

/Mod

After feeling really stupid for like 5 minutes I found the guy and that all the dumbells have iron church on them which probably means this has nothing to do with it.

Bunker 66(6) seems to be a rather small bunker hidden away with no apparent access routes, but still with a high security status. I would expect the space inside the bunker to be limited and it obviously didn’t serve as a supply storage facility. So what purpose did it serve before the machines took over? Was it somehow designed to keep secrets, perhaps a storage of biological weapons?

So far we’ve only found one entry to the bunker, so it is probably small. I guess it is a party zone for the iron church members. Perhaps they’ve arranged a small arena with a few hunters with their weapons removed, and now they amuse themselves by throwing sticky flares at them making them fight each others :smile: To gain access you must know the “secret handshake” - e.g. wear the Groucho spectacles or something. I know … but these guys are young and crazy :crazy_face:

I don’t think STICK means “p!ss off”. I think it might be an abbreviation. If not it would have an exclamation mark at the end.

Edit: Oh, btw, the chain and hooks hanging from the rocks indicate that the machines inside the bunker are restrained.

3 Likes

What if that’s where Fredrick was trying to get to?

If given the Bunker 66(6) has only one entrance, then the hunter isn’t small enough to fit through that door, for there being hunters inside. Ticks, seekers and runners do fit through the entrance door though.

I don’t think so.

Reason why (spoiler alert)

In the “Capitulation” side mission, you’ll learn that Anita and other survivors met Holberg 2 days after d-day at the Valklacken lookout point. You’ll also learn that during the d-day, Holberg was at the Furbacka vacation village.

Furbacka vacation village is in the NW corner of Himfjäll while Valklacken lookout point is South and slightly East from Furbacka vacation village, resulting in a reasoning that Holberg was moving East alongside coastline and away from the main island, rather than towards it. Holberg was probably heading to the Iron Church, located on the Eastmost part of the Himfjäll.
Also, moving alongside coastline gives good view ahead and behind, without much chances of surprise attacks, compared when moving straight through the forest and over the hills.

2 Likes

You’re probably right (as usual I might add), but I could have sworn that I heard a hunter flexing her sword arm :thinking:

The sounds from there are quite a mess. For example, i heard the runner’s jump attack but only partly. The part where runner jumps in the air is heard but the 2nd part of the melee attack (actual bite/claw slash) sound is missing.

3 Likes

Tf is that? Looks like goop

Wait is that the place that tenebris just covered? The tower in the forest

1 Like

Yes. Reason I put it here is I think it will show it’s related.

1 Like

You think he dabbled in machine stuff. I doubt he would be connected but if you think so then just shoot your ideas

1 Like

All pure speculation on my part ofc, hopefully we’ll see soon enough what it’s all about! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Took a trip to the recently discovered tower in the woods and found another pair of funny glasses. Again, when picked up they don’t register in inventory or apparel. Perhaps it is the devs saying “Close, but no cigar” … at least for now :thinking:

3 Likes

Speculation is all well and good, but please keep discussing cheats and exploits to a minimum here on the forums.

/Mod

That’s actually really interesting. Hmmm maybe it is like a secret password kinda thing, like the only way to get into this ‘group’.

1 Like

Anyone else notice the “S” and the “Ö” on the door?

Ö and S is on evey red blast door in the game.

I don’t know Swedish but my guess would be:
Ö = Open
S = Closed
or vice-versa.

Few screens

Tosberga fort safehouse door:

Random blast door in Sorken Command Bunker:

5 Likes

I don’t know what’s really in there but I hope it’s another survivor. Maybe Veronika? I hope so.

Ö=Öppen (open)
S=Stängd(closed)

so you are right indeed. :slight_smile: