Bunker 666 (my thoughts and video)

Ah, maybe - it’s been a while since I’ve been in the snow. But that said, there should be a noticeable change in how the game looks wearing them that’s for sure.

Ah, fair, fair, i wasnt aware.

Im fairly new to generation zero, only had it a couple of months and like most open world games i play i take great pleasure in getting to places im not meant to get to without having to cheat or mod, such as behind closed doors, in inaccessible buildings etc. There is equipment in the game that seems almost built for that very thing.

@Zesiir Ive gotten everywhere i have done without the use of glitches or cheats, but i will bear that in mind. If this sort of talk is outlawed here is there somewhere people do discuss their adventures in the outer limits?

Anyway, i love reading the speculation on here :slight_smile:

Don’t worry, I’m just putting it out there. Things used to be a bit more lax around here at first though when the game started to evolve and more content got added we decided to try and keep such topics off the official forums to avoid spoilers, breaking rules, gamebreaking glitches etc.

No idea. I can’t really recommend anything either, wouldn’t look too good on my mod resumé :smile:

3 Likes

@Zesiir as soon as i posted it i thought you may say something like that, but i appreciate you being honest and giving me the heads up! I will try to be on my best behaviour.
I wish i had gotten to this game sooner, but ive had neither the time nor the funds till the 'Rona turned up, however im glad to be here :smiley:

1 Like

So, in the latest update, Bunker 66(6) has blown up. :astonished: And there is little remaining.

Still, after looking around, the deeper section of the bunker seems intact since on the East side, there is retnial scan next to the door that scans you, but won’t let you enter.

I even equipped the glasses with mustache (that you could pick up when bunker was intact) but retnial scanner still didn’t let me pass.

Any other ideas how to get into the Bunker 66(6)? :thinking:

Oh, SW from the crater, another bunker door is revealed, hiding inside the destroyed barn, indicating that the Bunker 66(6) is far bigger below than the crater itself. Unless that door leads to yet another underground complex, separate from Bunker 66(6). :thinking:

Edit: Fixed typos.

2 Likes

Sorry to disappoint, but it’s still present.

As to if it’s related to the crater, who knows :thinking:

What is present, is one of the entrance doors. The main complex, however, has blown up.

Question is, why? :thinking:

That’s a big assumption… We don’t know if they are connected. In addition, there’s still sounds coming from the door. Damn, I’d better add some spoiler tags to this thread.

1 Like

You have to show your bare bum to that scanner. :joy:

2 Likes

I hope you meant retinal scan…:wink:

1 Like

Yeah. Mixed things up. :pleading_face:

It’s fixed now.

3 Likes

Really I can’t hear anything, Maybe they desided to work together after what they could only assume to be a total Nuclear Annihilation going on outside.

Hmm, I may have to go over there and listen again :thinking:

I’m just sat in front of the original entrance to 66(6) and, I might be mistaken, but it seems that the sound is slightly different… It’s hard to tell with all these harvesters and tanks all over the place

I believe, there were nothing…
Then Sweden decided to builld a FOA facility.
When it been constructed it was beautiful. So beautiful that their builders were jealous of that beauty.
So they decided to hide and preserve it by covering FOA facility with trees, snow, hills, mountains, rivers, lakes and farming soil.
Builders were proud of their work, but Sweden asked “y tho?” “then… go and live there, we guess?..”
And thus that non-existent archipelago was populated with fair people.

^ all this was because “how else I would explain that vast facility hidden under flat and soft Farmlands?”
I’d explain bunkers in mountains (see NORAD a.k.a. Cheyenne Mountain Complex), hidden highways under crops? This is more “general speculation”, but I’ll write it here: with crater’s emergence, also emerged A LOT of FNIXes and Apocs in the vicinity. Talk about A LOT - how long FNIX was in control of industrial plants, so by the start of the game we already have it’s designs running around (FNIX class) and still appearing in numbers?

And Bunker 66(6) is just a backdoor to whatever RobotHell beneath or complex that was exposed in New Farmlands Crater. I do believe that there’s sort of fight and I somehow convinced that robots are the ones who terrified and suffering. With mentioned production and creation power FNIX seems to still hell-bent on
securing the Archipelago, but not going abroad? (manifest for “special delivery” exist, but…). It accessed FOA, it knows something and I guess, that robot army is last line in the case of something actually breach the containment from “Bunker 66(6)”. Holberg knows or suspects it too.

There’s a lot “locked” and welded shut (read existing, non-interacting) doors in bunkers. How actually vast was FOA4(under Himfjall) and base at North Coast are in reality?

reaper hunter is in bunker 666

I been there today and there is still the same sounds as before. It seems still active in there.

um is it still there?
so I wont be disappointed and is unknown bunker 66(6)

than or that because I really dont “might be a lot bigger that we thought” did you might be a lot bigger than we thought

Ö means island and S means P I think according to google translate