Cannot complete Assignments since February Update

Ok, hopefully something easy to fix for the devs - the daily assignemnts are one of my favourite parts of the game :slight_smile:

All assignments completed tonight. Happy set of circumstances, given the assignments were non machine tally specific.

Yeah, they seem to work fine today.
Destroy a FNIX Base with Grenades 1/1
Upgrade 5 pieces of clothing 1/1
Destroy 10 TV’s 1/1

:slightly_smiling_face:

Same Here, XBOX Series X in Solo and Multiolayer, none will count

I cannot complete kill tank and kill 15 tick assignments. I am on xbox series x. Any one else have this issue

Just look and read here

The same is happing to my game, kill a Wolf with a mealy I used a base ball bat killed 3 yesterday 24th Feb and no recording of them, same last week with the ticks.

Moved to main thread covering the issue.

//Mod

today’s daily medium mission with assault on medium base didn’t work

don’t know if this is a bug:
today medium daily mission is a base attack on medium base. i don’t have a medium base, so i attacked an heavy base and cleared it, but it don’t got count - seams a little harsh if it only counts, when i clear exact a medium base.

Did not bother to be honest. It is odd that a medium base assault should be part of the tick badge assignment list.

But the assignments doesn’t differ dependend on how many resistance point you already got and on which badge you’re working on.

It appears that the “Craft 5 medkits” assignment can be completed but doesn’t award ranking points.

Aaaand again “Complete 7 base assaults” as a daily assignment… for 3 points…

I guess I don’t bother with this kind of crap anymore, this is ridiculous…

1 Like

I agree. This is just insulting the players.

If im lucky i will get 3 finx base every 12 hours normaly its 1 to 2. there is no possible way to achieve this complete 7 finx assult missions in one day. if it were 2 or 3 it would be fine but 7 is just too much

1 Like

Add to the time needed to do 7 the fact you can get kicked out of the system and it fails to record completion then suddenly you need to try and complete 9 or 10

@SR_Carni already said, that they’ll be looking at it.